Respected Contributor

Just curious if anyone has tried this and if so, what is their thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Re: Tatcha - The Silk Canvas

Isabella, the blogger who runs Musings of a Muse, has a review on her site. (Google will get you there.) She compared it to Mally Face Defender, which she is a huge fan of, and said she still prefers Face Defender. She wasn't a fan of thr Tatcha primer and said it made her skin feel greasy - unsual for her, since she's always saying she's got very dry skin.

Respected Contributor

There are many reviews of Sephora's website and they seem to like it. However, one review stated that it was not good for dry skin. So that stopped me right there because my skin is very dry. Now that I see that it is similar to Face Defender, I know that it won't work. I don't look good in the Face Defender.

Honored Contributor

I ordered but ended up cancelling after I read the ingredient deck.  There are too many silicones in there plus squalane.  I've broken out from heavily siliconed products before (Mally's primer and Skinn Fill Me In) and I concluded that the squalane could break down the new Skinn foundation I've ordered. 

Respected Contributor

I've been using this for a week and do not like it. It makes my skin feel drier and leaves dry patches in spots on my cheeks. It also changes the color of my foundation and makes my pores show. I really wanted to like it. It has all five star reviews here but I think I will be sending it back. I do like most of Tatcha's products.
"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran