Super Contributor

Tatcha TSV - Question for those who ordered

I just received mine, opened it up and thought "oh no".  The box inside the shipping box (that the items were enclosed in) had a round disc to hold the box closed. It wasn't closed. So I looked at the individual items, and the only one that was sealed was the powder. The rest were easily accessible.

My question is - were your items sealed? Did someone "test" my products before I got them? I really dislike unsealed items, and for the price of this kit, I think that each item should have been sealed.

Now I'm unsure of what to do.

Thanks for your responses and any help.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tatcha TSV - Question for those who ordered

@luv2drive wrote:

I just received mine, opened it up and thought "oh no".  The box inside the shipping box (that the items were enclosed in) had a round disc to hold the box closed. It wasn't closed. So I looked at the individual items, and the only one that was sealed was the powder. The rest were easily accessible.

My question is - were your items sealed? Did someone "test" my products before I got them? I really dislike unsealed items, and for the price of this kit, I think that each item should have been sealed.

Now I'm unsure of what to do.

Thanks for your responses and any help.

@luv2drive

UNSURE, luv2drive? I will never accept anything UNsealed.

*Call Customer Service -NOW- and tell he /she, and have qvc  {W/O cost to you } to you to send a complete set - what you have bought, to you, immediately.

No one SHOULD have to test yours or anyone else's products when ordering anything with liquid to be sealed as untouched or UNsealed- new.  

EVERY item should have been 'sealed'. 

You mentioned that only the powder was sealed. NO WAY.

**Send it back, but have the Customer Service Representative 'note this problem first* so it's penciled in,.............. that YOU HAVE called as soon as you noticed. 

I have a friend who ordered the very same set and will ask her.

____Really!             >>>>                  No problem!

NAES

Super Contributor

@NAES1  Thank you for your response and I totally agree with the passion you expressed.  I definitely don't want a product, makeup or otherwise, that someone has tested and I paid for.

My only thought about being unsure is that some beauty products do arrive unsealed.  I have seen it discussed on this board, but I don't remember which one(s)

Thank you so much for being willing to ask your friend how hers arrived. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@NAES1  Thank you for your response and I totally agree with the passion you expressed.  I definitely don't want a product, makeup or otherwise, that someone has tested and I paid for.

My only thought about being unsure is that some beauty products do arrive unsealed.  I have seen it discussed on this board, but I don't remember which one(s)

Thank you so much for being willing to ask your friend how hers arrived. Heart

@luv2drive

I just sent her a message so she may respond ASAP when she reads this. I'll be back by this evening. Have 1 app't. Call the CS person, now! 

HUGS. NAES

Super Contributor

I have two of their discovery kits which is what the tsv is.  One I ordered months ago for traveling and the other was the current tsv.   The kit is sealed with a round circular tape.  Upon opening the products are set in their own preformed rigid plastic space.  The enzyme powder is sealed with a long tape.  The other products are not sealed but they firmly secured and difficult to release from repacking plastic.  None of my products were tested or used and are in pristine condition.   I would not hesitate trying them.   I am a Tatcha customer and order from the Q and directly from Tatcha.   Either way the products are new.  Please try them and hopefully you will be as pleased as I am.

Super Contributor

@nagrom  Thanks for telling me how yours arrived. Exactly the same as mine. I want to be clear in that I don't know that mine were "tested" by anyone.....in case I gave that impression.  My point was since they weren't sealed, how would I know? 

Again, thanks for taking your time to respond. I'm glad to hear from someone who has used the products.............. and likes them.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@luv2drive.....so glad to read (and I just did log on) that you are satisfied with your poster answer friend's OK' 

Have an enjoyable experience with your new Tatcha set.

I did receive back an answer from my Tatcha friend; apparently she has not had any packaging problems. She does use "T".  

It is one of her favorite products. 

I buy a lot from QVC in many different combinations and never had a NON sealed product-ever. The way you explained, I certainly thought the seal was BROKEN and very loose. 

My last purchase was in September buying 3 of the same sets in Josie M, along with the auto delivery of her Argan oils-both the light and the original + the white SPF creme which was in a boxed kit but no seal to -break. Each kit came in a tight lid box.

Glad everything worked out to your concerns. 

Super Contributor

@NAES1  I'm sorry I didn't explain well and you thought i had product all spilled out! LOL  I'm right there with you on sending THAT kind of mess back  It does still concern me when beauty items are not sealed.

Did your friend say that her items were sealed?  I still have not used the products. I guess I was waiting to see if others received theirs in the same condition. I was glad to have someone else already confirm this, but I think I'll wait another day or two and see if anyone else confirms.

I really appreciate you posting and checking with your friend for me. It was very kind of you to take your time on my behalf. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@luv2drive,

Hello ...~HELLO~ ```luv2drive```,

I have just RECEIVED my friend's reply from yesterday(she had company for the evening and hurriedly answered back). 

"Quote back- she said that her kit, the very same as yours, was SEALED, and told me exactly what I suggested to you. Send it back"!!!

She is a frequent client in purchasing Tatcha since its onset, so everything she has ordered has been sealed with a (I suppose) small plastic seal of some sort. 

I have no idea why, or if this is the NEW normal, even from the other poster's order, but as "we" have both suggested- send it back.

Firstly, I would do this....*if* there is an 800#, I would call them, also. The # is possibly either on the bottle or on the brochure insert.

Was any of any 1 product coming out or has a rancid smell?

Since it is Veterans Day, I don't know if the main headquarters(USA) would be opened, today. BUT! ...as usual, >>>>>most everything is! QVC is your best bet, even though the representative may not know anything about this particular kit.....

I hope that all goes well and that you DO receive another kit-SOON- that IS sealed or not looking as though it's been tampered with. 

Call the CS rep. Now! Would not wait for anyone coming to your resolve, from posters. I hope they would, but.....NO.....!

"....and when you get this straightened out, please let me know"

Tatcha is a pricey item, I know. I have no __idea what the entire kit in $$s amount cost you.??! 

Do you know how to send an item back that is -as you describe- UNsealed?

Be sure and call the CS. Rep.  

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@luv2drive

Message!

NAES