Super Contributor

Re: Tatcha TSV - Question for those who ordered

[ Edited ]

@NAES1  What a great post! You are very helpful and I really appreciate your time and effort to help resolve my problem!  Heart

Off now to see if I can locate the company phone #; if not I definitely know how to reach QVC! lol

And, yes, thank you for asking, I do know how to make a return, so that can be done.

Thanks again  Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Super Contributor

I wanted to bump this up to see if anyone else would care to share how their Tatcha arrived, how you like it, etc.

TIA  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I think calling Tatcha is your best option at this point.  That way you will know exactly how the items were shipped and hopefully relieve you of any further concern.

I have received many kits that were boxed in exactly the same way you describe.  They were in very tight fitting compartments, designed specifically for those items, and never had a problem with quality.

Hope it all works out and you get some sort of resolution that you are comfortable with.

Super Contributor

@Wackers3  Thank you for your suggestion.  I actually did call Tatcha when I didn't get many responses from those here who had bought and received the TSV.

Thanks for thinking of that and posting a response!  Heart.