Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Tatcha TSV Presale - A377220 TATCHA Ageless Face & Eye 4-Piece Ritual

I was hoping the TSV included the Essence 

A377220
TATCHA Ageless Face & Eye 4-Piece Ritual $135image.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Tatcha TSV Presale - A377220 TATCHA Ageless Face & Eye 4-Piece Ritual

great price, but I just stocked up on all of my skincare for a while, but may still get it and put it away for a bit!

Respected Contributor

That's a wonderful price but I will pass. If there had been an Essence included I certainly would have been tempted.

Super Contributor

There is a GREAT Kit on the Q -3 pcs., Essence, Vit.C serum and spf in na tube. Very good value!!

Honored Contributor

@Maestra1 wrote:

There is a GREAT Kit on the Q -3 pcs., Essence, Vit.C serum and spf in na tube. Very good value!!

@Maestra1 @Tricolor @CANDLEQUEEN  and Tatcha fans - 

I took the PLUNGE! 

Bought the TSV AND this 3p kit with the Essence ($125 event price) I have been wanting to try these products and timing was good. Bought both kits on AD. Will shift my other products to the weekend (I always use alternative products  on weekends). 

Excited to get my orders - will post experience/feedback soon

A389949
TATCHA Brighten & Protect 3-Piece Kit Auto-Delivery

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Got that kit last year around Christmas when Tatcha does special kits for the holidays.  Had it on AD at the time too.  Was going to get the TSV, but the only reason I decided against it was my problem getting my orders.

Nothing to do with QVC, but more so with the post offices in Jersey.  They hare having problems with deliveries.  Still have not received my couple of Lancer orders.

Enjoy all your new Tatcha purchases!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Maestra1 wrote:

@Maestra1 @Tricolor @CANDLEQUEEN  and Tatcha fans - 

I took the PLUNGE! 

Bought the TSV AND this 3p kit with the Essence ($125 event price) I have been wanting to try these products and timing was good. Bought both kits on AD. Will shift my other products to the weekend (I always use alternative products  on weekends). 

Excited to get my orders - will post experience/feedback soon

A389949
TATCHA Brighten & Protect 3-Piece Kit Auto-Delivery

@Chi-town girl . Wow! Be sure to post how you like it all. That 3 piece kit was a great price! I almost caved on that....