Trusted Contributor

Wow - I placed an order with Tatcha on Monday and status shows that the Post Office will deliver it today (Wednesday). That is some fast shipping.

Valued Contributor

What a coincidence, I ordered something too that was shipped out on Monday. From California, with Priority mail it is already out for delivery in NYC.

Valued Contributor

Hi-I've ordered from their site one time and I was impressed with the fast shipping.

Honored Contributor

I am so impressed with their super fast shipping as well!!!! Their packaging is quite good as well!

Super Contributor

I VERY recently (within the last 3 days, or so) began using Tatcha. I've been hesitant because of the price, but decided to take the plunge. I ordered a little after 4:00 last Thursday and got a shipping e-mail the same day, a little after 7! I went back the next day to order a gift for my mom and both things I ordered, though ordered a day apart, arrived the same day, Monday. The packing slip on the second order even had "Welcome back," with my first name, handwritten on it; I love that they have handwritten notes on their packing slips, which are formatted more like letters. So customer-service oriented. I'm very impressed. I'm hoping they'll bring a duo with the cleansing oil and your choice of enzyme powders to QVC (auto-delivery wouldn't hurt, either)...I'd be all over it! Smiley Happy

Also, to echo JMFINLEY001, their packaging is beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Re: Tatcha - First class products, First class customer service. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

their customer service is stellar.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Frequent Contributor

Sooooo impressed with everything!!! The packaging, shipping, quality of products and customer service!! Two giant thumbs up!

Valued Contributor
On 10/2/2014 PhilosophyGirl22 said:

Sooooo impressed with everything!!! The packaging, shipping, quality of products and customer service!! Two giant thumbs up!

Could not agree more! My order for a duo of cleansing oil and powder on their site a month ago was $95...free shipping. It was shipped out within hours and I had it within 2/3 days.

Stellar across the board in all departments. Had almost given up hope that a company like this still existed! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Always. And THE BEST customer service I've ever encountered!

What did you order? :-)

And I love getting Tatcha stuff -- love the packaging. I know I'm paying a little more for it, but it's all part of the Tatcha Luxurious Experience. I always feel pampered with Tatcha.