Honored Contributor

Does anyone ever remember the Tatcha Rice Polish formulas ALL being white and in white jars?  I bought more and this time purchased from ebay from a seller with 3740 sales and a 99.4% rating.  Only a picture of the box and it said "gentle" which is the purple formula.   The box and the jar say "gentle" but all I've ever seen the gentle formula in is purple.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tatcha Rice Polish "Colors"

Sorry, but I'm not understanding.  Did you receive jars? If so, are they white with white rice powder but labeled gentle?  Something is not making sense.  The only rice powder that is white is the original-Classic.

Honored Contributor

Why yes, yes it is.  I'm in a dispute with a ebay seller over it.  I've sent enough proof to him, including screen shots from QVC, that there is no way he can argue.  If they did all come in white jars at one time, it was before 2018 which means he sold old product.

Polish.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have both types.

Underneath the word -        TATCHA   

THE RICE POLISH

GENTLE              (or CLASSIC)

Yours is labeled differently.

Suspicious.

I also found your seller.

Interesting, almost all of the products in their store look like QVC returns that they bought up.  The Tatcha primers they are selling are very used-scooped out-and they are selling as new.   They might buy up pallets of skin care returns from the Q.   You know that stuff goes somewhere.

When the newer options of rice were introduced they were in the colors and packaged in color jars-never white here in U S

Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@kjae 

Good sluthing!  I didn't look at other items in his store.

Contributor

Hello. I had that type of gentle enzyme powder. Tatcha updated to "rice polish" in 2018. Google
" tatcha rice enzyme powder gets a makeover " there is an article by allure magazine. I remember starting an auto delivery in 2018 for the gentle and receiving
the purple jar but I had the previous gentle ( pinkish powder in a white jar) and was just finishing it. HTH
Honored Contributor

@anonymous 8 

Thanks,  I poked around on the internet and found the QVC shows and took screen shots.  Also found the Allure article.  He has all the info to prove he is selling old product if nothing else. I haven't heard back yet.