Re: Tatcha Plum Blossom lipstick

I think I probably am the target market but still wouldn’t pay $50 for lipstick

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate Whew, that's a relief.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I use Fran Wilson mood color lipsticks, $24 for a box of 6. They are superb. Color stays on all day and my lips look moist. No point in spending all that money for something else when I;ve got what works very well for me. 

Now, if I got a tube for free I'd try it. And if my lips looked 100x better than they do now, then I;d think about it, but in the meantime I'll stick to what I already know looks good. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Sorry, I am going to be "that girl".  I love Tatcha lipsticks. I am not one that has a ton in my make up arsenal and don't own tons of brands. I have the lipstick in every color it comes in becuase they are all nice colors with my skin tone. I love how they go on and the case is pretty too.

One of there lipsticks last a long time and the wear of Tatcha is really good.  I am not a vacation girl or the girl that buys tons of shoes, don't get my nails done and can't remember the last massage I have had. 

We all find our own way to pamper ourselves and skincare and a great lipstick is one of mine. 

Deb

OP smacks of self-righteousness.

I have and do buy lipsticks that are this expensive. Worth it.

Honored Contributor

I say hooray for the $60 lippies. That way everyone can have a choice from cheap ones all the way up to the most expensive ones and everywhere in between. Having choices is a good thing...enjoy it.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

If you go directly to the Tatcha website you can choose 3 free samples and free shipping. Very tempting...Heart

Honored Contributor

I bought the lipstick for 60 bucks and returned it, the lipstick case was fab, but the lipstick was not. 

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Sorry, I am going to be "that girl".  I love Tatcha lipsticks. I am not one that has a ton in my make up arsenal and don't own tons of brands. I have the lipstick in every color it comes in becuase they are all nice colors with my skin tone. I love how they go on and the case is pretty too.

One of there lipsticks last a long time and the wear of Tatcha is really good.  I am not a vacation girl or the girl that buys tons of shoes, don't get my nails done and can't remember the last massage I have had. 

We all find our own way to pamper ourselves and skincare and a great lipstick is one of mine. 

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  Thanks for the recommendation. I ordered a few days ago and it came today directly from the Tatcha website. The packaging was so very pretty as it came with a thank you note for purchasing. 3 free samples were included in the pretty box. I paid no shipping fee.

The lipstick itself was beautiful. The color was a beautiful shade of pink unlike anything I have ever tried before. I just ordered another for my vanity. Worth every penny!!

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  Thanks for the recommendation. I ordered a few days ago and it came today directly from the Tatcha website. The packaging was so very pretty as it came with a thank you note for purchasing. 3 free samples were included in the pretty box. I paid no shipping fee.

The lipstick itself was beautiful. The color was a beautiful shade of pink unlike anything I have ever tried before. I just ordered another for my vanity. Worth every penny!!

So glad you loved it.  I love mine too. It is my must have in my purse.  I always carry one of Tatcha's lips, a Urban Decay gloss and a lip balm.  Tatcha is the best.

Deb