Trusted Contributor

Re: Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum

I think she began crying because she was emotional and happy about it being sold out.

Super Contributor

On 3/7/2014 gigy said:

Goodness, I hadn't een thought about this and ordered it right away. Now I am concerned and should i cancel?

Call or email Tatcha's customer service and express your concerns. You don't want to cancel if the algae is harvested elsewhere.

Super Contributor

On 3/7/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 3/7/2014 suzycue said:

What was the crying about a the end of the presentation??

IDK, didn't see it but now I'm very curious, too.

It may have been because the product was selling out. Tears of joy?

Super Contributor

On 3/7/2014 gigy said:

I think she began crying because she was emotional and happy about it being sold out.

I kind of got that feeling, but had turned away and just caught the last moment. Thanks!

Super Contributor

On 3/7/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: I've given up on the notion that some product --no matter the bargain or highest of price is going to "fix" the issues I have with my old lady face---I had a face lift some years ago and I'm seriously considering another one---and I don't want to be irradiated either

There's a lot you can do in a lot of ways, but yeah, nothing will ever take the place of a facelift or other cosmetic procedures. I've recently been amazed at how good my skin looks (to me) and actually seeing little increments of firming. But if I had the $$$, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Trusted Contributor

I will say that Victoria looks like a pretty good advertisement for her own products. Her skin looks beautiful. She seems fairly young but has really pretty skin.

Trusted Contributor

Japan is actually made up of one main island and a few smaller islands. The Japan we are most used to is considered as "mainland". I lived on Okinawa, the island the algae is harvested from for over four years. It was known for the longest living people and it is not unusual to see 80-90 yr olds there just as active as people in their 60s here. Okinawa to mainland Japan is like Hawaii to the United States. A leak off the coast of NY effecting the algae in Hawaii would take quite some time and complete contamination of ocean waters.
#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

On 3/7/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 3/7/2014 gigy said:

I kind of got that feeling, but had turned away and just caught the last moment. Thanks!

I thought so too...she seems like such a sweet person.
#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

Those who got this will probably be very happy with the way that it feels on the skin. (I had a sample packet, but never used it on my face because I don't need/want brightening.) But I essentially get the same effect with other things.

The algae is not the principal ingredient, in any case, and the demo of it spreading out in water has nothing to do with nothing! Smiley Happy Algae is a known firming ingredient, though. I've just never incorporated that particular ingredient in my skincare.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/8/2014 Harpa said:

Those who got this will probably be very happy with the way that it feels on the skin. (I had a sample packet, but never used it on my face because I don't need/want brightening.) But I essentially get the same effect with other things.

The algae is not the principal ingredient, in any case, and the demo of it spreading out in water has nothing to do with nothing! Smiley Happy Algae is a known firming ingredient, though. I've just never incorporated that particular ingredient in my skincare.

Sorry Bella Carro for the interruption question. Harpa: Can you share w/me the order of application for the hyaluronic acid serum, rosehip seed oil, or aloe vera gel etc? TIA