Honored Contributor

Re: Tatcha Has a New Line

[ Edited ]

@LuvSoCal 

I'm new to the Naturium line, but everything I've used so far works well.  In fact, I alternate days using my WEN exfoliator & the Naturium Fermented Rice Enzyme cleanser.

I use the Purple Gensing cleansing balm to remove my make-up.  I also use the Hyaluronic Acid Essence 2% and the Azelaic Acid Emulsion.

It's a great line and I do plan to use additional items as well.  I just didn't want to go "all in" in case I didn't like them.  I'm quite impressed with the line.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

just more overpriced products from this line with their phony Geisha Girl advertising gimmick. LOL

Honored Contributor

Just another typical predictable phony comment from a bored poster LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I don't know much about it but it's not speaking to me.  

Tatcha.jpg

Thank you for the notification @monicakm- I LOVE this brand! There are some upcoming Tatcha shows on Q - possibly something new from this line for Q customers 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I ran out of my Naturium face wash and pulled out a new Tatcha face wash.  While I'd be happy using either, I miss the aroma of the Tatcha face wash.

I've recently broke down and repurchased both the daytime cream gel and the night time moisturizers.  I miss using this line and I will ALWAYS use their rice powder exfoliator!  I won't pay the the $69 for moisturizers anymore but if I can find them at a good discount on eBay from a trusted and highly rated seller, I'll buy them.  I won't stop using Naturium tho.  It's an excellent line with excellent pricing (imo)

Honored Contributor

Re: Tatcha Has a New Line

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I ran out of my Naturium face wash and pulled out a new Tatcha face wash.  While I'd be happy using either, I miss the aroma of the Tatcha face wash.

I've recently broke down and repurchased both the daytime cream gel and the night time moisturizers.  I miss using this line and I will ALWAYS use their rice powder exfoliator!  I won't pay the the $69 for moisturizers anymore but if I can find them at a good discount on eBay from a trusted and highly rated seller, I'll buy them.  I won't stop using Naturium tho.  It's an excellent line with excellent pricing (imo)

@monicakm - I understand about pricing and finding lower priced alternatives. I do that too but I also spend $$$ on what I like even with lower priced alternatives. It's all a matter of personal preferences.

Through trial/testing I've found some Tatcha products that I love and I'm always open to consider new products - it's FUN! 

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal 

Yes I'm very happy with the line.  I would like to see her come out with an exfoliating powder like Tatcha tho.  I like both lines.  Naturim is totally fragrance free tho.  My skincare routines are pleasurable to me and I enjoy fragrance in those products.  It's a "me time" thing and me likes fragrance Smiley Wink

BUT, the price difference is hard to ignore and I'm not ignoring it more and more.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I finished my Huda makeup remover a few days ago and used the Naturim makeup remover.  It smelled musty.  I guess it's bad.  I know it didn't smell like that when I first got it or I would have returned it.  I threw it away.  And the timing is right for it possibly being what caused the boulder on my chin and the pimple on my right temple.  I guess I'll never know for sure what it was/is.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Wow!  I wonder what made it go bad?  Are you going to go back to Huda or try a different brand?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I don't wear makeup everyday. At the most twice a week so I only use makeup cleansing balms at the very most twice a week... Some weeks not at all. I liked the Huda cleansing balm the most and used it consistently after finishing the Glow Recipe balm.  I'm guessing the Naturim was old.  I'm going to head over to Sephora right now and reorder

Huda's cleansing balm.