Honored Contributor

I don't know much about it but it's not speaking to me.  

Tatcha.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Hi--Where did you see this? It's not on TATCHA website!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

There are so many lines to choose from it can make a girl go mad!  I'm sticking with my Paula's Choice, WEN (Chaz makes a few skin care products that go with any line) and Naturium (this like is really rockin' it for me) skin care products combo!  I still have two other brands in my line-up, but once they're gone, they are gone from my beauty room forever.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@bronxgal1 That looks like it's from Trendmood's Instagram page.  She often spotlights items before they're released.  It's usually one of the first places you'll see info about anything new that's coming out soon.

Honored Contributor

My view on this is that there are no miracles out there, so I stopped chasing a long time ago.  Find what works for you and stick with it.  If it really does a lot for people, you will hear about it on a long term basis.

If it's the new thing, I'll let somebody else spend their money on it.  If you are still hearing a year or two later, then try it maybe.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you so much for the information!
Honored Contributor

I read months ago that Tatcha had quality products and that her line was very popular.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@monicakm 

There are so many lines to choose from it can make a girl go mad!  I'm sticking with my Paula's Choice, WEN (Chaz makes a few skin care products that go with any line) and Naturium (this like is really rockin' it for me) skin care products combo!  I still have two other brands in my line-up, but once they're gone, they are gone from my beauty room forever.

@SurferWife  I received a sample of the Wen facial scrub and really liked it. I'm thinking of ordering it. Do you use it?

Trusted Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@monicakm 

@SurferWife  I received a sample of the Wen facial scrub and really liked it. I'm thinking of ordering it. Do you use it?

ETA: I am not familiar with the Naturium line. I went on the website and was surprised to see how inexpensive the products are. Are they effective? It sounds like you really like what you are using.

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal 

Yes, I do use it.  I ❤️ it!  It's the most gentle physical exfoliator I've ever used.  It's gentle enough to use every day.  I highly recommend it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.