New Contributor

Tatcha Classic Ageless 4-piece Ritual Kit

Tried this kit and really liked the products.  It is no longer available.  Hope the Tatcha products are not going to be discontinued.  Does anyone know?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Tatcha Classic Ageless 4-piece Ritual Kit

I got the same TACHA set. I'm on auto delivery. Tatcha products sell out fast. TATCHA is a high end brand! I have been using TATCHA for years!! I love all the products. The ingrediemts are good--nothing harsh.

Their website offers 20% off once in awhile-they also carry the whole line. Sephora also sells quite a lot of TATCHA.

Respected Contributor

Tatcha website still  has limited Ed. 9 piece travel kit with a full size sunscreen for $125 A $225 value. I order from Q as well. Sometimes the Tatcha site offers kits they have Friend and Family sales. 

Honored Contributor

@sks70 

I certainly don't have any inside information but I'm pretty sure Tatcha isn't going anywhere.  It's a great line.  I've used it for about 3 years and have nothing bad to say about it.  But, I'm transitioning over to Naturium.  I've used several of their products as well.  IMO they're every bit as good and less spendy.  I don't think Naturium has a rice powder so I'll continue to use Tatcha's.  

Respected Contributor

sale on their website 20% off