Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I love the Tatcha Serum Stick.  I started using it about two month ago.   I apply  it under the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment.   My under eye area has never looked this good.   

Esteemed Contributor

@justashopper    I apply it under my eyes followed by Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment.   I am very happy with the results.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@naturalfan wrote:

I received an email from Tatcha saying that they would be previewing a new collection on August 30.   Not sure what it is but check out their website in the next few days.  I use Lancer pretty steadily now but I always like to check out new products.

I see there are 2 full hour shows - 9/12 & 13. Wonder if there will be new products???

The only new products I can see on the Tatcha website is an essential oil and room spray and something called Clarity tea.  If those are the only new products, not particularly interested.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I love the Tatcha Serum Stick.  I started using it about two month ago.   I apply  it under the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment.   My under eye area has never looked this good.   

@Boehm Collector @justashopper - I primarily use it under eyes - especially good for mid day touch up refresher. No issues using it over makeup, concealer. Just a swipe from inner eye to outer and gentle pat

It's also good as a universal moisturizer stick for my travel bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector @justashopper - I primarily use it under eyes - especially good for mid day touch up refresher. No issues using it over makeup, concealer. Just a swipe from inner eye to outer and gentle pat

@Chi-town girl    .. I should order another one to keep in my bag for mid-day touch ups.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Chi-town girl    .. I should order another one to keep in my bag for mid-day touch ups.  

@Boehm Collector - it's a fabulous product and I love the mid day touch up and a must have for travel

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tatcha 8/28 shows/event

[ Edited ]

Hi @Chi-town girl  .....    I purchase the Tatcha Serum Stick from Amazon.   I get it every 7 weeks  under Subscribe and Save.  Since I have several other items under Subscribe and Save it costs me $43.20 (10% off)  plus tax and no shipping fees.  You can get the same auto delivery deal  on the Tatcha Website.  On QVC it is $48.00 plus $3.50 shipping plus tax... even with auto-delivery.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl  .....    I purchase the Tatcha Serum Stick from Amazon.   I get it every 7 weeks  under Subscribe and Save.  Since I have several other items under Subscribe and Save it costs me $43.20 (10% off)  plus tax and no shipping fees.  You can get the same auto delivery deal  on the Tatcha Website.  On QVC it is $48.00 plus $3.50 shipping plus tax... even with auto-delivery.  

Thank you @Boehm Collector 

Trusted Contributor

I have never purchased any of the Tatcha products but I always like to tune in, Janipher (Jennifer) Hur, the vendor is so beautiful and pleasant to watch.