Honored Contributor

Tatcha 25% off + Free Shipping

I just paid a total of 55 or 56 dollars for the dewey night cream. It's normally 69 plus tax.

That was a hefty savings.  Everybody has skin so everybody should enjoy skin care for Christmas.  Shopping would be so much easier.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tatcha 25% off + Free Shipping

Naturium has a 25% off sale, too. I'm fixin to go hog wild!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Save some for the rest of us! 😄 I'm going to go look if there is anything new that I want to try in that line. Thanks for letting us know.

Honored Contributor

I'm loving the Squalane oil.  It's very light.  Tonight was a "lazy" skincare night for me, so I just cleansed, WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist, Essence & Squalane oil and my face feels super hydrated and touchable.  I just didn't feel like going through me entire routine.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

By the way, as a Tatcha fan have you seen A505043?  It's the "Grand Collection".  I only use the Rice Polish, so I don't know if the whole shabang is a good price.  Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't see it.  It's a Black Friday deal with free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't added it up but it seems like that's a good deal.  That's pretty spendy for this time of year though.  I think I've narrowed down my Tatcha "worth it" items to the rice cleanser and dewy night cream.  Naturium and Kiehl's for most everything else.