Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know why Tarte is never on air?  The last few shows they listed were cancelled. 

Super Contributor

I've been wondering about this as well! I haven't seen Maureen in ages and I haven't seen any shows in eons.

I used to love the Tarte TSVs that were offered a few times a year. I haven't seen a Tarte TSV since...last year?

They have a new mascara, which apparently is exclusive to QVC.

Honored Contributor

I have noticed ever since Maureen sold the company and no longer presents on QVC, it seems like they are hardly ever on. They offer some very nice products at great prices, but at least you can purchase from their website as well as Ulta if QVC is dropping them.......Pricing won't be as good though!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENYou gave me a good laugh!  Amost every hour someone complains QVC is higher priced than anyone I could shop with -  and now - cheaper than Ulta!  (I don't shop Ulta because their store near me always looked sloppy and dirty and the staff offered little help.  Not worth the drive, but I'm glad yo know I'm not missing huge savings just because I don't feel clean when I leave there.

Honored Contributor

First you're hot, then you're not.  On to the next QVC Darling. 

Valued Contributor

It always seems when a company is sold, we don't see them much after that.  First BareMinerals, then Tarte, next will be It Cosmetics.

Honored Contributor

I should have said pricing in kits won't be nearly as good! Individual pricing may be very similar to Ulta or Sephora though. I love Tarte's lippie products....

Honored Contributor

It is all about the money. If they aren't selling as well, they will be on less and less. I think ever since the company was sold, especially sold to a company that tests on animals, alot of people have moved on.

QVC is all about the money- the more $$$ you bring in, the more you will be onair. Don't bring in the $$, you start to lose airtime.

Respected Contributor

@smileshannon wrote:

It always seems when a company is sold, we don't see them much after that.  First BareMinerals, then Tarte, next will be It Cosmetics.

@smileshannon  Don't forget Mally.  I'm still bummed about that sale.

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor
@2blonde Yes you are right....Mally too! I even think we don't see Laura Geller as much now that her store is closed in NYC and she has more of a presence in Ulta.