Frequent Contributor

FYI...According to the September Insider magazine Tarte will have a tsv on Tuesday September 19th. There are no details on what will be included. It only shows the date. I can't wait. It's been forever since there has been a Tarte tsv.

Regular Contributor

Oh thats good. I just bought The Tarte in Bloom eyeshadow packet. I really like it.

Respected Contributor

It has been a long time since they have had a TSV.  I used to buy a lot of their kits if they had the Amazonian Clay Foundation.  I have since moved on to iT CC spf50 and prefer it to Tarte.

I miss seeing Maureen and really admired her as an entrepreneur.  Things just haven't been the same since she sold her company.  I liked a lot of the products except the eyeshadow never had any depth or pigmentation.  It's going to have to be a heck of a TSV for me to cave.  I will say they have come out with a ton of new products.  They still send me a lot of emails.   

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone found out any details about the TSV yet?

Regular Contributor

I read somewhere that it's a 6 piece color collection but I don't know what it includes.

Contributor

The pre-sale is A240403 but I believe that it's sold out.  It's called Beauty without Boundaries and will be $59 and a 6 piece set.

Honored Contributor

@Gldnlvr wrote:

The pre-sale is A240403 but I believe that it's sold out.  It's called Beauty without Boundaries and will be $59 and a 6 piece set.

Thanks--can you remember what was in it?

I googled and the 2013 Beauty without boundaries 8 pc. set is all that comes up.  It had a BB cream in it, etc.  I remember buying that.

I would love to know what's in this one.  I'm surprised nothing is coming up at all with your item #.  

If anyone remembers what was in it, please advise.  Thanks!

I miss Maureen, btw.  She was a great vendor and had really nice TSV's.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@Gldnlvr wrote:

That was a TSV in 2013. 

Honored Contributor

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@Gldnlvr wrote:

That was a TSV in 2013. 

That's the only Beauty without Boundaries I saw.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I can't find anything about it.  Whoever posted the other item number probably got that from You Tube.  I checked there to see if anyone did a review and that one was reviewed but you have to pay attention to the date.  I couldn't find anything current.

I looked at the Tarte FB page and couldn't find anything but I didn't go back more than 2 weeks.  Blues Skies has nothing.