Frequent Contributor

So most shades are already sold out,and the TSV has not even started. When it actually launches at midnight will all the shades be available?

Trusted Contributor

Just ordered and all colors were available.

Contributor

This had my hopes up, but sadly not all colors are avaliable- there ae many shades to still select across the color spectrum, but not all shown in the picture of swatches (and known shades in the line) are avaliable. Many have sold out, for example my shade: 20S

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984  Unfortunately this happens often with cosmetic/skincare TSVs because you can purchase them before the TSV is presented. To me, a TSV is just that...TODAY'S special value...not available a week before.

Honored Contributor

I don't get it, what's the tape part?

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I don't get it, what's the tape part?

@depglass   I'm thinking it refers to its longevity..."stays on like tape", but don't quote me. 

Frequent Contributor

Remember the old Tarte TSVs? They always had multiple products, including something new and innovative. I like Shapetape, but this TSV is kind of sad in comparison. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tarte shape tape

[ Edited ]

Wow, 17 shades sold out by 7:00am, TSV morning!  I love Shape Tape, so I'm glad I already have it and don't need any for quite a while. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Wow, 17 shades sold out by 7:00am, TSV morning!  I love Shape Tape, so I'm glad I already have it and don't need any for quite a while. 

@Caaareful Shopper me too. This lasts a good long time! I love it! 

Honored Contributor

I'm one of the people who doesn't care for Shape Tape at all.  I bought it a couple of years ago. The one thing I found with it is it MUST be applied using a damp sponge.  I really, really hated it using a brush or fingers.

But for my dark circles, I think the Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer is much better and my new love is ELF camo concealer. That stuff is the bomb.  When I'm done with my Too Faced, I will be using the ELF concealer exclusively.