Respected Contributor

Did Lee , the blonde leave Tarte , i remember when Maureen sold the brand and  she

transitioned  in, i didn't care for her, but as time went by i really enjoyed her. i think you have to give people a chance .

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Did Lee , the blonde leave Tarte , i remember when Maureen sold the brand and  she

transitioned  in, i didn't care for her, but as time went by i really enjoyed her. i think you have to give people a chance .

She went to work for Doris Dalton (Doll 10)

Respected Contributor

That really surprises me , she had been with Tarte around 10 years, estimate . Has she been on air with Doll 10 ?

Contributor
Lee was on HSN w/ Doll10 tonight, 12/12/18. I was shocked...didn't know she left Tarte!
Contributor
I dont even know if she was exclusively an employee of Tarte anyway. I think these "reps" are employees of QVC and now HSN who are just trained extensively for brands and they do the presentations. It is the same with the shirt haired blonde woman who is the rep for the beauty gadgets and now cleansing cloths and the electronics guy and the woman who used to do Liz Claiborne but now does blankets and sheets.
Honored Contributor

@domel wrote:
I dont even know if she was exclusively an employee of Tarte anyway. I think these "reps" are employees of QVC and now HSN who are just trained extensively for brands and they do the presentations. It is the same with the shirt haired blonde woman who is the rep for the beauty gadgets and now cleansing cloths and the electronics guy and the woman who used to do Liz Claiborne but now does blankets and sheets.

@domel  They don't work for QVC.  The vendors are reps that work for independent media/TV sales talent agencies.  Some of them own their own company, like the guy that always sells for Air Innovations.  Kylie, the woman who is always on for the Reversabrella, and other home gadgets also works for his company.  Some work on their own, like freelancers.  Quite a few of them have other jobs, like the Skechers vendor, who hosts sports shows, etc.  That's how they can move around a lot, one contract is cancelled and a different one is signed. 

I was surprised to see the former Josie Maran rep now selling Dooney & Bourke.  She also has her own company doing other things.

It's like the QVC models -- they all work for modeling agencies, not QVC.

Honored Contributor

Leigh has been with Doll 10 for awhile.  I follow her on Instagram and it seems like all of a sudden, she was talking up Doll 10.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa On Wed.’s Laura Geller’s show, she had a blonde rep instead of the young brunette who seemed to be on not too long before moving on.