Contributor

Re: Tarte ""Sweet Indulgence"" TSV!!!

On 10/12/2014 DianyMoony said:
On 10/10/2014 Beautiful BE Girl said:
On 10/10/2014 bequeen said:

i have never used tarte before is this a good deal and a good brand

YES beqween!! $59.94 It is an awesome deal for a holiday TSV!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Where did you get this info Beautiful BE Girl? I can't really find anything on this item except a video on youtube. Some ppl were posting on FB that it is available on Nov.10 and then I see one here posting that she already ordered. What are the real facts on it? What's the source? Is it an item allowed to pre-order?

Hi DianyMoony It is from the QVC insider. They do not offer it anymore to order. They pre release TSV's and you can pre order if you choose to. That is where others have found the item number, and also they get it on youtube, or facebook from people who already have the insider and that share it. You can;t post item numbers here on the Q forums. They usually delete that. Hope this helps.

Not applicable

Super Contributor

I think this is the one I saw previewed on Muse's website? I can't remember.

It sounded nice.

I think I saw this in the Insider also. Pretty colors.

I probably won't purchase but the colors in this one look very wearable, especially the eye colors. I love neutrals.

Contributor

If you want to see a sneak peek of this kit go to you-tube and search for SNEAK PEEK~Tarte Sweet Indulgences 3 in 1 Collection TSV on QVC by SusanW.

Valued Contributor

If you google it you can usually find the item number posted on a couple of the beauty blogs***
Contributor

This TSV is so worth the price. The shadows are beautiful, and the blush are full size, as is the lip colors. So glad I ordered this TSV.

Occasional Contributor

This tsv will be on this Monday Nov 10th! Definitely ordering this. It's a great deal!
Frequent Contributor

I don't think there are any brushes with this kit. Does anyone know if all these blush and lip colors are new/holiday only or are they available other times. Also these kits look similar to the ulta big kit. Which set is more worth the money? http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod11351043
Trusted Contributor

This is a great deal - all the colors look very wearble. I'm not an insider, but get shop early emails from QVC all the time. One has to wonder about the price vs. cost. This kit is 80% off retail price and Tarte and QVC still manage to make a profit. The profit margin on retail price must be emormous.
Contributor

Pas4116, it is. Cosmetics have the highest markup next to shoes, which is why in stores, those departments earn a commission. At least, that's how it was explained to me when I worked in cosmetics.