Honored Contributor

all the colors are back up and still is still at the OTO price. I just watched the presentation video and did not think any of the ladies looked very good in it. It will be a pass for me.

Honored Contributor
On 1/3/2014 blankette said:

Looking over the ingredients, can you guys tell me which one is the clay, thanks.

They are Montmorillonite and Kaolin, about halfway through the ingredients.

Super Contributor

I removed it from my cart last night and passed. With the Tarte and Josie Maran TSVs coming up, it's better off that I did. I will be looking out for reviews, though.

Valued Contributor

I don't see why they can't show the colors as swatches on skin when choosing the right color is key. It saves everyone return costs and money and it makes no sense. I didn't buy it as I wasn't sure of the color. Going by the photos I'm a light, but trying the foundation on my hand in Sephora the light was a bit too light in her other clay foundation. The light medium is what I would have gone for but it looked too peachy and the host said it was on the cool side of medium. The medium was more golden but looked too dark for me. What's a girl to do? I'm sticking with my Repair Absolute cream foundation. It's my perfect color in the natural beige, has great skincare ingredients, and an SPF too, and it looks great on my skin and wears well. It's also a fraction of the price on sale!

Trusted Contributor

Tarte has so many foundations, concealers, primers, etc. I'd be interested to see a comparison with the Foundcealer, AC liquid foundation, BB cream, Maracuja foundation, AC concealer, Maracuja concealer, as well as the new foundation and CC stick coming up in the Feb. TSV.

Valued Contributor

I was tempted but since I am doing the January no-buy compact and don't need it, I passed.

Contributor

It makes sense to me. I just turned 58 and, at this age, less is more. You want coverage, but do not want it to look heavy, as that looks even more aging.

For the last few years, I have been mixing the concealer with my sunscreen or other serum or lotion and it works great.

I did not see the presentation, and, mainly, I just lurk on the beauty boards, but the post prompted me to join in with your thoughts.

Based on the way that I have been using the concealer, my guess is that you will have medium coverage, based on the way that you all are describing this new product.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Respected Contributor
On 1/3/2014 kls212 said: I just wish they would do a better job showing all the shades. A picture just doesn't do it. I am interested in the foundation in the upcoming TSV also.

Agree - that is beyond aggravating.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I was very tempted. If I had not already ordered her upcoming TSV, I would have caved.

Occasional Contributor
I'm on waitlist for this. The brush is AMAZING! Got this brush with a face defining chubby stick not to long ago and it is as good as an IT brush!