Frequent Contributor

Whatcha ladies think?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

I have it in my cart but the coverage looks so similar to the Tarte foundation I already have.

Honored Contributor

i use and love tarte foundations.....i am tempted to try this one also. i really like her brushes and they work well to spread the foundation around by buffing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
I'm sitting on my hands -- but I really want it. I'm loving the foundation in the upcoming TSV, so not sure I really "need" this!
Frequent Contributor

You guys....I'm so tempted too..but I want to hold off..I know it will be presented again...But then I'm thinking it won't be a One Time Only...Lol...what's a girl to do??

Valued Contributor
I would love to try it, but no budget for it right now. I say those that want and can, jump on the oto price. Then tell us what you think!!
Occasional Contributor
I just wish they would do a better job showing all the shades. A picture just doesn't do it. I am interested in the foundation in the upcoming TSV also.
Respected Contributor
I went ahead and ordered it, but it's on wait list. I figure there will be some reviews in before I actually get it, so I can cancel my order if I have to, but get it at the OTO price. Fine with me!! Smiley Happy
Contributor

Add me to the tempted list. I have too much of their regular clay foundation to justify purchasing the OTO. They nearly got me with that brush - trying to stay strong over here!

Honored Contributor

There is no fair color! I am going to have to pass and if I am still interested, will wait to see if she comes out with other shades on her website. I can't wear light-medium shades, it needs to be fair or fair-light. Plus I truly dislike her brushes- they ALWAYS shed.