Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

Thanks to all who answered and found some info! I ordered the AD,however I might skip or pass by the time it comes in,due to the fact Tarte website runs AWSOME deals often. The last time I bought these lippies they were all 10 $ each,free ship and a free gift and samples. So I will have to decide before the AD ships. I love these so much I have a ton of them. And I feel the descriptions are accurate for each one,on the feel of the product. To bad that since they are reducing the AD amount of future shipments that they would at least honor the special price a little better. Each 3 piece breaks down to around 20$ a set,if the AD is indeed 37$ A set ,that’s a bit disappointing. I would of been fine with 29$ a set,but 37$ may be a pass. Thank you to all,happy shopping.

@Firecat1984  - The host should been clear about the future shipments.  I love Tarte products.

Honored Contributor

I would only get this if I'm breaking this apart and giving these as stocking stuffer gifts.  Too many of the shades look the same to me.  I wouldn't need all 9, and don't want to pay for all 9 when only 3 look unique to me. .

Since I'm past the stage in life that I do stocking stuffer gifts, I'll pass. 

Regular Contributor

The brand "ambassador" needs to slow her roll.  She can't hold still for a close up and her wiggle jiggle is annoying and so is her constant lip smacking.  

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

Thanks to all who answered and found some info! I ordered the AD,however I might skip or pass by the time it comes in,due to the fact Tarte website runs AWSOME deals often. The last time I bought these lippies they were all 10 $ each,free ship and a free gift and samples. So I will have to decide before the AD ships. I love these so much I have a ton of them. And I feel the descriptions are accurate for each one,on the feel of the product. To bad that since they are reducing the AD amount of future shipments that they would at least honor the special price a little better. Each 3 piece breaks down to around 20$ a set,if the AD is indeed 37$ A set ,that’s a bit disappointing. I would of been fine with 29$ a set,but 37$ may be a pass. Thank you to all,happy shopping.

I bought it too.  The glosses/balms are probably my least favorite formulation out of the bunch but my teenage granddaughter is becoming very girlie lately so I'll probably pass them along to her. 

Honored Contributor

No purchase from me - I'm only interested in the trio of plumpers since I recently purchased the Tarte holiday set of 5 cremes. This TSV is not a good value for me. Too bad they couldn't offer each trio as a separate purchase for $20

I agree with @Caaareful Shopper - the colors look very similar. I still do stockings and like to gift treatment lip balms, but not color lippies. Too personal unless someone tells me they want a specific product/brand/color

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

KEEPING SOME AND GIFTING SOME.

WEAR THESE ALOT AND HAVE 2 SISTERS, 2 NEICES, AND A DIL.

GREAT DEAL I THINK, AND FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASE EITHER FOR THEMSELVES OR SOMEONE ELSE, I HOPE YOU/THEY ENJOY THEM!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Contributor

It's going to be $37.00  It doesn't have it posted very clearly, but it is in the description, after if tells you about the spring colors.

Super Contributor

In the product desctiption it says that the auto delivery option offers an additional three colors in ninety days for a price of $37.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

@jclark73 wrote:

In the product desctiption it says that the auto delivery option offers an additional three colors in ninety days for a price of $37.

That's not a good value for the AD shipments -- double priced! $12ea vs the TSV $7ea price. 

The 5p holiday crèmes set I bought is $10ea

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

THE ONES THAT COME ON AD ARE SPRING AND NOT HOLIDAY COLORS.

ONE OF EACH FORMULA AND ARE $21 EACH.

ALL DEPENDS ON THE COLORS YOU SRE LOOKING FOR.

SOME MIGHT BE READY TO MOVE ON FROM HOLIDAY COLORS BY THAN.