Frequent Contributor

I do not understand the auto delivery? Do you recieve an additional 9 with 3 of them being new colors,or just 3 in auto delivery???? And what is the new price if we only get 3 as compared to 9? Help!??! Thank you. All.

Honored Contributor

Think the TSV is kinda pricey. Lipstick is cheap.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Frequent Contributor

It’s actually very nice,I have all tthree types  now I use. But the auto is confusing??? 59$ is great for 9 but not for 3. I wish they would clarify with auto. I’ve watched all the videos I could find this morning ,and there is no mention of the new price with autoship. I will not pay 60 for 3. Tarte has sales that are better than that on their site .

Respected Contributor

@Firecat1984 

If you want the set order as AD & cancel if it turns out you dont want it later. Never heard of a TSV however that diminishes volume on subsequent AD orders.

Frequent Contributor

You are correct ,I have never either. I wish they would tell us??? I ordered it anyway...lol....and yes I will just cancel if it drops to 3 at 60$

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hello @Firecat1984  this info is from the description for the TSV.

• 1st shipment includes 0.095-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm in Peony, a blush pink shade; 0.095-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm in Lily, a warm pink beige shade; 0.095-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm in Rose, a soft pink beige shade; 0.095-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump in Forget Me Not, a pink shade; 0.095-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump in Mixed Berries, a mauve berry shade; 0.095-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump in Poppy, a strawberry shade; 0.07-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Creme in Mauve, a mauve shade; 0.07-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Creme in Iris, a deep berry pink shade; 0.07-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Creme in Cranberry, a cranberry shade; and three gift bags

• 2nd shipment includes 0.095-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm in Orchid, 0.095-oz Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump in Tulip, and 0.07-oz Maracuja Juicy Lipstick in Buffed Pink; additional shipment arrives in approximately 90 days, for a total of two shipments

https://www.qvc.com/tarte-Maracuja-Juicy-Lip-9-Pc-Lip-Library-Auto-Delivery.product.A586595.html?sc=...

Honored Contributor

@Firecat1984 wrote:

I do not understand the auto delivery? Do you recieve an additional 9 with 3 of them being new colors,or just 3 in auto delivery???? And what is the new price if we only get 3 as compared to 9? Help!??! Thank you. All.

I just read the details and I agree, it's confusing.  I've heard I'd color changes or eliminating a makeup brush, in which the price would adjust slightly, but never reducing the core kit.  It could be three replacement shades, but which ones from the original set will be replaced?  If they're going from 9 pieces to 3 pieces that would eliminate the value.  Charging the same price for three pieces would be comparable to getting the lip products anywhere like Ulta or the Tarte website.  The hosts should address this, or maybe a call to CS is in order.  Please let us know what you find out. 

Esteemed Contributor

2ND SHIPMENT $37, I BELIEVE.

THAT IS WHAT IT SAYS WHEN YOU PLACE IT IN YOUR CART.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Think the TSV is kinda pricey. Lipstick is cheap.

Lipstick can be cheap, but these have very nice recognizable ingredients.  I have several of them and they're nice - just ordered a holiday kit a few weeks ago.  I'm tempted to get todays kit, but would like clarification on the future shipment like the OP.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

2ND SHIPMENT $37, I BELIEVE.

THAT IS WHAT IT SAYS WHEN YOU PLACE IT IN YOUR CART.

Thanks @weezer111 .  That's not so bad then, and makes sense for three tubes.