Contributor

Tarte.com shipping soooo slow!

I ordered the Amazonian Clay foundation to try on 11/30 and it still has not been delivered.  Just checked tracking and now it says Sat. 12/17!!! I know it is Christmas, but almost 3 weeks is ridiculous!

Respected Contributor

Re: Tarte.com shipping soooo slow!

It's disappointing isn't it? I hate the anticipation. I sent my niece a package from the Gap a couple of weeks ago. From the day it shipped, it took 13 days. Talk about snail mail. I know it went from New York to California, but 13 days???
Honored Contributor

Re: Tarte.com shipping soooo slow!

I did the majority of my holiday shopping on-line between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.  Most of what I ordered took a very, very long time to receive with the exception of something I ordered from Macys.  I ordered 3 items from NY & Co at the same time on Cyber Monday.  I received 1, 1 just came yesterday and I still don't have the 3rd item although it has shipped.

Surprisingly, I ordered 2 items from QVC just last week at the last minute and I received both of them already.  They both came in less than 5 days.

I don't know if Tarte took a long time too process and ship the items or if they shipped them out promptly but it was the carrier that has been the hold-up.  But I have been hearing non-stop on both local and national news that all the carriers and delivery services are having a very hard time keeping up with packages.  It seems more and more people opted to shop on-line this year.

Oh as an aside, I ordered something from Amazon on Monday.  It said I would have it on December 24.  It was delivered yesterday.