Regular Contributor

Tarte TSV~ Received Yesterday

Ladies, I know there have many threads, but I wanted to post my opionion (and I do not start threads often). I have mad love for this kit. I am 43, fair, blonde, blue eyes and got the light color. It is perfect. I typically wear fair in most lines. I find my foundation tends to darken as it morphs with my skin. The light is perfection. Oh and the colors! The eyeshadow is gorgeous. I use primer potion under my shadows so all my shadows have great staying power. I swiped on the purple yesterday afternoon and it really popped my eye color. The blush color is so youthful. It is not glittery, but is not matte and aging. I loved the taste and smell of the gloss. I get my lips enhanced (was born with lines and not lips{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}) and I typically do not do gloss because I do not have that super full, over-the-top look and gloss tends to make my lips "shrink". This gloss actually gave my lips a nice full appearance. I think it is the subtle shimmer and the natural color. I have yet to use the mascara since I am not in need of that yet or the eye liner. The foundation feels like sink and I can certainly see why it is called "balancing". It feels and looks semi-matte, but goes on so silky. I have used retin-a for 13 years so I do not have wrinkles, but I do have some dry patches around my eyes right now and it did not enhance the small dry patches. Just be sure to use SPF since it only contains 15. I use 70, but 50+ is recommended. I hope I helped someone!