Trusted Contributor

Tarte TSV Not On A/D This Year ?

Just checking before I order.  The last 2 years I have gotten the tarte holiday TSV and it was on A/D.  I am not seeing that option or anything in the description that would suggest it is on A/D this year.  Bummer.  Thought I better check 1st before I order though because I know a couple times I had forgotten to order a TSV on A/D and it is a major pain to get CS to change it !  TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tarte TSV Not On A/D This Year ?

Are you referring to the Holidaze of Giving collection?  The Insider lists it as Event Price, so maybe this isn't  a TSV, but only a holiday collection?

Trusted Contributor

I just checked the program listing for November and did not see a Tarte midnight show. 

Trusted Contributor

It's not a TSV. 

Trusted Contributor

@KarenaJeannette @Jeannie29 thanks!!  I never thought about it not being a TSV. LOL. I had seen the preview pics on here and had added to my wishlist.  I haven't looked at the insider yet.  Thanks again !

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo, the kit is really very pretty and there is still time for a Tarte TSV, so there's hope yet!  Love Tartes blushes but their eyeshadow seems to irritate my eyes. Shame, really, since the colors are great. 

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Just checking before I order.  The last 2 years I have gotten the tarte holiday TSV and it was on A/D.  I am not seeing that option or anything in the description that would suggest it is on A/D this year.  Bummer.  Thought I better check 1st before I order though because I know a couple times I had forgotten to order a TSV on A/D and it is a major pain to get CS to change it !  TIA

@Suebdoo, I had meant to post this last weekend, but I forgot. -- I had a few QVC beauty shows on in the background while I was working last weekend. During one of them, the host mentioned that there would not be a tarte TSV this fall. Instead they were making the kit pictured below available at a special holiday price for a few weeks (two weeks, I think).

They said the same thing about a L'Occitaine kit which I believe sold out. They weren't going to have a L'Occitaine TSV this fall but instead made a specially priced kit available for a few weeks (ot until it sold out). 

I mainly buy Wen from QVC -- which will have a TSV on December 5th -- so I don't know if this indicates a shift in policy regarding beauty TSVs this fall. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $72.50   Sale Price: $59.94
Available for 4 Easy Payments

___

New Contributor

@bebe777 By any chance do you know if Tarte is having any TSVs this year?? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Beauti4 wrote:

@bebe777 By any chance do you know if Tarte is having any TSVs this year?? Thanks!

Hi @Beauti4, and welcome to the QVC Beauty forum!!! Smiley Happy

Unfortuntely, I don't use tarte products and so I really don't keep track of their TSVs. 

Hopefully, someone else who uses the brand will be able to shed some more light on this. @Suebdoo, do you know anything about upcoming tarte TSVs? 

@Beauti4, best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

So Far no TSV's for Tarte. Just a Bare Minerals in May. Qvc has really stepped back on all of the Beauty TSV's . I have noticied a sharp delcline in recent years compared to the number they used to offer in years gone by.