Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what the Tarte TSV will be this Tuesday, March 28, 2023?

I really miss the TSV mailer we used to get each month. I know QVC wanted to cut out printing and mailing costs, but I bought much more when I knew TSV was coming up and could plan the purchase. I miss many TSVs because I just don't watch much TV because of my work schedule.

Anyway, I have been interested in trying some Tarte products and wanted to know what the TSV will be and any other specials. Some are 20% off today, but the shipping costs  pretty much negate the discount.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tarte TSV March 28, 2023

Sephora has the Tarte Maracuja Oil Lip Plump 50% off today with free shipping. The reviews are good not great 

FYI

Esteemed Contributor

DYING TO KNOW AS WELL laraffinee, AS I AM A TARTE FAN!

LEFT A MESSAGE ON SOCIAL TO SEE IF THEY WILL GIVE ANY HINTS.

HOPE IT IS SOMETHING NEW OR REALLY GOOD!

Contributor

Probably more muddy brown eye shadow palettes. I like the creamy shape tape concealer but everything else from Tarte....meh
Respected Contributor

I love Tarte and wish they still did advance orders on the TSV. Not sitting up until midnight.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is a bronzer from their Park Ave Princess franchise.  I am not sure if it is the long time powder bronzer OR Tarte's new Park Ave Princess bronzing drops.

What I DO know for sure is that the midnight presentation will be Jane Treacy which I will ignore so as not to deter my decision to purchase.  I just do not like anything about her and she often changes my mind to buy.  

Sorry to those offended, just keeping it real.

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

It is a bronzer from their Park Ave Princess franchise.  I am not sure if it is the long time powder bronzer OR Tarte's new Park Ave Princess bronzing drops.

What I DO know for sure is that the midnight presentation will be Jane Treacy which I will ignore so as not to deter my decision to purchase.  I just do not like anuything about her and she often changes my mind to buy.  

Sorry to those offended, just keeping it real.

@fitfuninformed   Thanks for letting us know. I am not into bronzers. I feel pretty much the way you do. You are not offending me!

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING fitfuninformed!!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed If you truly do not care for Jane, do not buy while she's on. She will get credit for the sale. My rule is, do not buy from any of the hosts I can't watch.

I'm sure what you want will be available the following morning. 

Honored Contributor

Not into bronzers.  I have one and that's enough for me.  I do like their blushes, but I recently bought a replacement for my favorite shade and I also have the Westman Atelier cream blush along with Nars O so I have all my bases covered on blush.