Super Contributor

I would like to try this Tarte TSV. Usually light is too pale for me and medium too dark so I was so happy they had a Light/ Medium  choice UNTIL I heard it described as  for people with PEACH in their undertone. I need Light/ Medium with a slightly yellow undertone.Im afraid peach translates to orange. Thoughts, advise? Anyone try this shade? BTW, YEAH TARTE FOR SWATCHING THE FOUNDATION COLORS!!!  Still uncertain but that is sure to be very helpful to lots of people and always requested but rarely done, Good job Tarte!

Contributor

Yes, PEACH is the absolute kiss of death for me too!  I swatched the LIGHT-MEDIUM at Sephora yesterday and it is definitely NOT peachy.  I wonder why they said that.  It is a lovely yellow-based shade that didn't turn orange (shudder!) on me at all.

Hope this info helps.  Can't wait to get the kit (I'm also a basic sucker for any eyeshadow palette with shimmering burgundy and gold shades)!!

Super Contributor
Thanks Carolina, I went with the Light/Medium, glad to hear it didnt swatch PEACH!!!🍑
Respected Contributor

I wear light in the IT CC cream foundation and light/medium in Mally's defender BB. I ordered light/medium in this and it is perfect for my light complexion. On me it just gives me a healthy sort of natural glow with just the right amount of a soft rosy complexion but not at all orange. I have dry mature skin and this foundation, this color work great for me. I don't use much, will say that than blend blend blend.