Respected Contributor

Tarte TSV — I’m confused....

The Tarte TSV coming up has a foundation that came out 2-3 years ago and the eyeshadow palette is far from anything new also. The only thing I can say is they must have a lot of extra from these releases to get rid of. You would think they would put at least one item that is a new or newer release. SMH at Tarte and QVC.......🤔🤯

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tarte TSV — I’m confused....

Thought the same thing and upon reading the reviews on the foundation those were saying the foundation had expired dates.  was hoping it would be some of their new products.

Honored Contributor

do you have a link or item number?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

it is listed under tarte or new items.

Valued Contributor

A366211

Respected Contributor

Tarte and QVC among other brands must not think we are savy shoppers and know the products that we shop for.  That foundation is old and they have come out with new ones.  And that palette is at least 2 years old and has been on sale.  They do this with Urban Decay too, say something is new like the elements palette when it has already been on 50-% sale at sephora and Ulta,  

Honored Contributor

If you search TSV, it comes up as a presale.

I'm not interested in the TSV regardless of how new the eyeshadow pallette would be because I don't need shadows and I'm assuming that's a black eyeliner pictured?  I don't use black liner and have 2 brand new ones now in a pile to give away.

I have to think Tarte is about on its way out of QVC.  They rarely are on anymore, never seem to have an hour block of time and are reduced to 1 TSV and even that is old items.  

Respected Contributor

The foundation they are selling may have beed around a while but they recently added many many new shades to it.  QVC certainly isn't offering all those shades, but it does seem like a product they are actively trying to promote as somehow "new".  As for the eyeshadow palette, those rainforest circular palettes are NOT the same as regular Tarte palettes (which I love).  I made the mistake of buying one a while ago and they describe the shadows as being applied with your fingers.  I ignored that and went straight to brushes and they did not glide on and were HORRIBLE. I had to return it.  They are still selling them at the big S store.  As for the newest stuff, they seem to be keeping it only on their own website.  The big launch of face tape foundation seems to be only on the Tarte website, nowhere else.  So too bad the Q can't offer it.  But again, they have like 30 shades, the Q can't offer all those.  Overall it's a snoozer of a kit and I'm a pretty big Tarte fan, owning many palettes and other products and I like them very much.

Valued Contributor

Did you notice one of the pictures shows a completely different Square eye shadow palette?  QVC and tarte needs to decide what they are selling...

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

The foundation they are selling may have beed around a while but they recently added many many new shades to it.  QVC certainly isn't offering all those shades, but it does seem like a product they are actively trying to promote as somehow "new".  As for the eyeshadow palette, those rainforest circular palettes are NOT the same as regular Tarte palettes (which I love).  I made the mistake of buying one a while ago and they describe the shadows as being applied with your fingers.  I ignored that and went straight to brushes and they did not glide on and were HORRIBLE. I had to return it.  They are still selling them at the big S store.  As for the newest stuff, they seem to be keeping it only on their own website.  The big launch of face tape foundation seems to be only on the Tarte website, nowhere else.  So too bad the Q can't offer it.  But again, they have like 30 shades, the Q can't offer all those.  Overall it's a snoozer of a kit and I'm a pretty big Tarte fan, owning many palettes and other products and I like them very much.

The new Face Tape foundation is available at Ulta.