Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of Shape Tape.  I might be able to handle it  now but when I got it, it was a cakey mess.  Must have sent it back.  I don't think I have it anymore.  I haven't tried the creamy version.  

Didn't know they made a "Glow Wand"

Today's Special Value® One-Day Price: tarte Supersize Shape Tape Instant Lift Complexion Trio with Bag

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    Shape Tape is way too thick/heavy for my skin and under eyes, too. It's an easy pass.

Respected Contributor
I don’t like shape tape either.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the shape tape TSV last year and the color I choose was too dark. It looked okay when I first applied but later looked awful. I do love the blush that came with it. I will not be ordering anymore shape tape, I remember one morning applying and running a lot of errands, came home looked in the mirror while washing my hands and was horrified. I can laugh now but it was not funny at the time. The good thing is makeup mistakes  wash off at the end of the day.

Valued Contributor

@Iwantcoffee   I found that Shape Tape is VERY hard to get off, no matter what I use to wash my face.  It's like putting paint on my face when applying it.  I've only tried it maybe 2 times and wished I hadn't put it on each time, lol!  No more Shape Tape for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tarte TSV 9.27.22

[ Edited ]

@Iwantcoffee  Sometimes concealers and foundation oxidize within a few hours and that causes it to darken. If  you have normal/oily skin this can be an issue. I usually recommend a primer so the shade stays true.

Honored Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

@Iwantcoffee   I found that Shape Tape is VERY hard to get off, no matter what I use to wash my face.  It's like putting paint on my face when applying it.  I've only tried it maybe 2 times and wished I hadn't put it on each time, lol!  No more Shape Tape for me.

@snipsnapsnur   Some foundations and concealers contain polymers and/or silicones to claim blurring and smoothe application. It also makes it more difficult to remove...like a sunscreen which requires a double cleanse.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like it either.  Too heavy and cakey.  Looked awful on me.  This is an easy pass TSV for me.