Honored Contributor

Tarte Shape & Tape Concealer

[ Edited ]
Recived today, Couldn't wait! Try it. Realize I'm not one who likes full coverage. Enjoy several Tarte items. Tarte Rainforest Pallet, Lovely. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes HG. Concealer is a miss for me.
Contributor

Re: Tarte Shape & Tape Concealer

I sampled this product at Ulta and was surprised by how drying it is.  The lady who assisted me said "the Tarte is very drying due to being long wearing" and suggested and applied the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer.  It seemed very nice and I did buy it but I am using up some of my existing concealers at the moment.

Respected Contributor

I actually like this. I prefer the Aqua concealer, but this offers a LOT of coverage. I just make sure to put extra moisture under eyes before wearing and blend out with a sponge before setting. It's a nice one to have in my arsenal. Sorry it didn't work for you!!

Respected Contributor

Everyone on youtube is raving about this concealer.  

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

Everyone on youtube is raving about this concealer.  

Might have spoken to soon. Tried again, Smaller amount. Must say thus far, Looks very nice. Haven't tried the sponge. Decided for now not returning. Learning curve makes a difference.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity@Mellie32@FUTURE@MeemaJoan

I am curious about this one.

After looking this up online, I'm still not understanding them"Tape" part of the name?

Also, would you clarify, is this one shimmery in any of the shades? TIA

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity@Mellie32@FUTURE@MeemaJoan

I am curious about this one.

After looking this up online, I'm still not understanding them"Tape" part of the name?

Also, would you clarify, is this one shimmery in any of the shades? TIA

I don't understand the name either..

I don't see why any of them would have shimmer since it's a concealer, so I'm guessing not.