Honored Contributor

Tarte Maracuja Tinte Moisturizer

Hi ladies. Does anyone use the above? I've had a sample of it for quite awhie.  Used it today to at least have a little color to my ghostly white Covid face.  I've never used a tinted moisturizer before but this feels nice and has just the right amount of glow (iow, not too much).  Little pink lip tint, bottom navy liner, little bit of brow and  some huggy earrings and I might feel good enough get some sleep! Smiley Wink  Which tinted moisturizer do you use and why do yo like it?  Is the Tarte a good one?  I put this on over Tatcha Essence, HA and Tatcha moisturizer.  Yes, I need that much hydration.

tart.JPG

tarte2.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Tarte Maracuja Tinte Moisturizer

@monicakm   I've been wearing Bobbi Brown's Tinted Moisturizer for more than a decade. I own their foundation stick, but have only used it as a concealer when I want a more finished look. I haven't owned a true foundation since I was 60 (12  years). 

I've never used the Tarte, but I use my BB over my C serum and a moisturizer and SPF. I also need a lot of hydration.

Frequent Contributor

@monicakm 

I have been wearing this exclusivley since last summer.  I change colors, darking in summer, lighter in winter and combine 2 to get my perfect color.  This is the only tinted moisturizer I have ever used that does not end up making my skin dry up and have spots I can peel off.  I get enough coverage for my needs and it even wears well for me using my mask.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I love Tarte products and use a lot of them but have never tried this.  Hmmm, may have to as I like tinted  moisturizers.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you.  I think I tried a tinted moisturizer years ago as a 20-something.  It wasn't enough coverage back then.  It its now unless I'm really wanting to go all out.  My skin is at a place now that I can get by wiht it.  I just had this as a sample and thought i'd give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@missmouse12 

Thanks.  I'll use the rest of my sample and make my decision then.  Seems like good stuff without the heaviness of my foundations.  It looks and feels like skin..I have no problem with being "made up" but this will be nice for a quick trip to to WM for grocery pickup LOL  Or around the house.  Goes on quickly and looks like skin only better.  OK, I've talked myself into buying a tube!  Have to look at the colors.  I'm typically a light to light-med.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  I use Bobbi Brown's fluid powder foundation which is just as light as a tinted moisturizer but it is buildable, sweatproof, waterproof.  Every so often I try a different brand but so far this is still no. 1 for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I'll put this on my list of things to consider at a later date.  Thanks!