Contributor

Tarte Holiday/other Holiday beauty offerings

I am really impressed with alot of the holiday beauty items out there, but Tarte really grabbed me this year. I did get the Stila lipglaze set as I love these and it is a great deal. The colors are lovely also. I think I want everything from Tarte tho-the Smolder Eyes set last year was great and I used all year, but this years set w/othe glitter is a million times better and the colors should be avail all the time. The Lip Surgence sets are fantasic as well. I wasnt going to get the Sephora Carried Away set, but I did get the 20/ off and so far it is amazing. The shadow colors are beautiful, but I was afraid they wouldnt wear well, so far they have been great! I heard some bad reviews in the glosses and although the product isnt coming out of the tube in great amounts, they wear well for me and have nice, sheer color. The blush is beautiful as reviews described and, surprizingly, looks great on my fair skin. Its a formula I havent tried as I love the cheek stains. Almost tempted to get the blush kit now! So, I know there are other great holiday kits out there, Mally lipglosses, eye liners It lipsticks-what do you like/want/get?