Honored Contributor

Tarte Eye Shadow, Mascara and Liner trio...

For 29.00 and free shipping, I decided to purchase.  Looked really pretty on the models and I thought it was priced well. 

tarte Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Palette with Surfer Curl Liner & Mascara

tarte Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Palette with Surfer Curl Liner & Mascara - A397752

Honored Contributor

Re: Tarte Eye Shadow, Mascara and Liner trio...

@San Antonio Gal - That's a nice set! I thought about it too, but opted for the Quick Stick shadow/liner in Rose. At least we'll both have new spring eye products to play with!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I was thinking about this kit too but opted for the neutral quick stick kit instead. I still have time to change my mind though, I do like tarte’s eyeshadows.
Honored Contributor

This is a nice set.  I was tempted with the neutral eyeshadow stick set.  I've tried other eyeshadow sticks and just didn't like them much so not sure I want to try these.  Love Tarte's eyeshadow pallette's and have many just not quite sure about shadow sticks yet.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@San Antonio Gal - That's a nice set! I thought about it too, but opted for the Quick Stick shadow/liner in Rose. At least we'll both have new spring eye products to play with!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom  - I also ordered the Shadow/liner sticks too in Neutral.  If you think about it, do a review after you've been able to test it out. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@beach-mom  - I also ordered the Shadow/liner sticks too in Neutral.  If you think about it, do a review after you've been able to test it out. 

@San Antonio Gal - Will do! Let us know what you think of the Neutral too!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal That's a really pretty set and the price is fantastic.  I'm curious to see what you think of the mascara.  I bought a set early this year from Sephora that had it and I really liked it, but it dried out so quickly.  One of my favorite YouTubers, Mel Thompson, also said she finally gave up on it because of how quickly it dried out.  

I'm also curious to hear what you think of the liner.  I'm always on the lookout for a good gel eyeliner pencil that doesn't smudge.  Let us know what you think after you've had a chance to use everything.