Honored Contributor
Thank you! Tart. Love your line. Several items like to share with ladies who like myself older makeup needs change. Amazonian Clay Air Brushed Foundation with Brush, Beautiful product. Highly recommend Tart. Won't bore you with all my favorites. Lastly! Best for last. Marachuja Oil. Qvc Please! NEVER stop offering Tart. Love seeing more shows. IT seems to get a lot of presentation. Thanks! 💜
Respected Contributor

Tarte is also available Sephora and Ulta as well as other retailers. They also have their own website so I don't think you need to worry about it disappearing.

Contributor

I used to LOVE Tarte! If you sign up on the website they will email you amazing coupon codes. Plus give freebies and samples. Unfortunately, I noticed a downgrade after Maureen sold. 

Honored Contributor
Thus far! Every single purchase made exceeded my expectations. That's saying something!! Tried many hyped up! Brands here on the Q including LG & It neither worked for me. Make-up like most things what i might like or dislike, Often another experience differs. That's what makes it wonderful. Once again! Thank you QVC. For giving your customers choices. 💜
Respected Contributor

I do love some Tarte. Beautiful products. I love the shadow palettes & the blushes.

Valued Contributor

I used to love Tarte until the company was sold and some items are now made in China.The same thing happened with Smashbox.

Trusted Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

I used to love Tarte until the company was sold and some items are now made in China.The same thing happened with Smashbox.

@Bibione  - Yes, they started adding talc to their powders, as well! That was something that Maureen always spoke of as a cheap filler. I still love their items, but the talc surprised me! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tart Brand 💋

[ Edited ]

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@Bibione wrote:

@Bibione  - Yes, they started adding talc to their powders, as well! That was something that Maureen always spoke of as a cheap filler. I still love their items, but the talc surprised me! 

@KarenaJeannette, their Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush, which I love, has always included talc. Not a problem for me at all.

I have four shades, all of which were made in the U.S.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@Bibione wrote:

@KarenaJeannette, their Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush, which I love, has always included talc. Not a problem for me at all.

I have four shades, all of which were made in the U.S.

@suzyQ3 - Glad you like the blush!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tart Brand 💋

[ Edited ]

Purchased  Amazonian powder foundation, No talc. Very impressed!! Doesn't settle in my pores or wrinkles. Plus!! NEVER feel dry or tight. Wears beautifully. Not one for using a lot of products. Believe less is more. This product gives me that option.