Honored Contributor

Target Deal Days (25% off Beauty!)

Target Deal Days sale returns July 11-13 

Hope other retailers will step up and offer competitive shopping events to the Amazon PDay

Nice thing about Target's Deal Day event, no membership/club required. Everyone gets to shop 😁 I've set up a calendar reminder to place my initial online order as soon as the sale is activated 

Start your shopping list - beauty will be 25% off 😍

Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) today announced the return of its highly anticipated Target Deal Days sales event, with incredible savings on hundreds of thousands of items — no membership fee required. Featuring three full days of savings exclusively on Target.com and the Target app, the annual Target Deal Days sale returns July 11-13, with deep deals across every category at Target, including food and beverage, electronics, beauty, home, apparel and toys.

“We know guests look forward to Target Deal Days every year. With this year’s event being our biggest ever, guests can shop more incredible deals and items, with three full days to save on must-have products that will bring them joy all summer and beyond,” said Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief growth officer, Target. “From offering the most sought-after brands in retail and unparalleled savings to multiple, convenient fulfillment options within our nearly 2,000 stores, guests can shop Target with ease and confidence, knowing they are getting an incredible value.” 

Now in its fourth year, Target Deal Days will feature the summer’s best deals on Target-exclusive owned brands including Good & Gather, heyday, Threshold and A New Day, as well as top national brands like Apple and Disney. Plus, guests can save big on Target GiftCards during the event, with 5% off on Target.com.

See below for a preview of top deals available during Target Deal Days:

• Spend $50 on food and beverage, get $10 Target GiftCard with same-day services
  • Save up to $70 on Apple products
  • Up to 50% off select top tech and headphones
  • 25% off beauty
  • Up to 30% off home items
  • 50% off select apparel and accessories for the family
  • Up to 50% off hundreds of toys
  • Up to 40% off kitchen appliances
  • Up to 35% off floor care products

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Target Deal Days (25% off Beauty!)

Awesome! Thanks for the info. This is also around Nordstrom Anniversary Sale time.

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Awesome! Thanks for the info. This is also around Nordstrom Anniversary Sale time.

@scatcat - ohhhhh...YES!

One of my FAVORITE annual sales events = Nordstrom Anniversary sale 👍 I'm done shopping for summer stuff (unless it's deeply discounted) Ready to start shopping for Fall Fashions/Shoes/Accessories 😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Love love love Target 🎯 

Honored Contributor

Happy Monday 😎 Deal Days event is in play!

Placed my Beauty order this morning. 25% off + 5% Red Card discount + Free Shipping 🎉🥳

ENJOY!!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I ordered some of my favorite foundation....Revlon ColorStay and Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads.  I don't need much else right now.  I did a BOLPIS order as I shop for groceries and BBW's right next store Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  thank you!  I just placed an order 

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@Chi-town girl  thank you!  I just placed an order 

@Swedishmiss - you're welcome! 

Respected Contributor

If you have Circle, Revlon is an additional 15% off. And I also found a 10% off my whole purchase in Circle. I'm going to get a bunch of staples (deodorant soap etc) and I've wanted to try Revlon Bare it All lipstick even though I have 20 others that look like it 

Respected Contributor

How do you get a red card at Target? Do you have to apply for their credit card?