Respected Contributor

Why in the world can't we discuss this here?  I saw a post was poofed and I find that ridiculous.

BTW, its available for $7 and I bought it.  So whoever started the last thread thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Why in the world can't we discuss this here?  I saw a post was poofed and I find that ridiculous.

BTW, its available for $7 and I bought it.  So whoever started the last thread thanks for the heads up!

@Sunnycorle  I didn't read the other thread, before it was poofed, but my guess is that there may have been a web address posted in it, which is against forum rules.  Posters are encouraged to insert an appropriate link rather than an actual web addy.

Trusted Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Sunnycorle @JeanLouiseFinch is correct.  It clearly states why the post / thread was removed or closed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Target Beauty box

[ Edited ]

I was amused at the Penzy Spice thread that was poofed a few days ago.   Do they really think this company is in competition with QVC? Do they even know what they sell?   A little of Penzy's product could improve some of what Q sells. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I was wondering why the thread was deleted. I used to get the target beauty box. I stopped it and I get the Walmart beauty box instead. I have used the products when I traveled and they are really nice.

Valued Contributor

March's Target Beauty Box flew out the door yesterday.  I was waiting and checking but it was sold out before 10am on Feb 29th.  It was only $5 and it looked like some good items. Oh well, I'll try for Aprils'!

Regular Contributor

I never can score one of these. Someday...

Super Contributor

I have never tried the Target Beauty box, but I have tried birchbox, beauty army and ispy.

For me, ispy wins hands down.  It's $10, and I always get at least two products that more than worth the price.  Last month my favorite items were a crease brush, a lip crayon and a nice purse size hand cream. 

Michele