Honored Contributor

I have been using Mine Tan coconut and it does go on nice and even and the scent is really nice in the beginning but as the day goes on it smells terrible.

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva 

How about the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs or some other kind of leg makeup?

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@KCDiva 

How about the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs or some other kind of leg makeup?

I tried that and it really bad despite the good results. it was lighter than my spots. I have thought of the Westmore body perfecter but I am just not sure it won't transfer. I am afraid I will be worried about that . I think i will go with a jumpsuit and cover the legs completely. I honestly do miss panythose. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Which Mine Tan is everyone using?

@Valstybaby 

So far I've used Caramel foam and also Violet foam. The Caramel is more golden and the Violet is more brown. The shades are very forgiving and I can even layer the two shades together if I want. On the MineTan website it says if you can't decide on a color then the Olive compliments all skin tones and that would be a good one for starters. The Olive is the next shade I will be trying when I run out. But that will be a while because you get a lot of product in the bottles. I suggest that you get the mitt. The mitt makes all the difference in the world...no streaking and it makes it so easy to apply the foam. I think you'll like the stuff.Woman Happy

Thank you 

Contributor

Pardon my denseness, but what happened to panty hose? I wear them every day to work with suits or dresses and also on special occasions with a dress? I wouldn't wear a dress without panty hose, especially the ones with control top. Am I hopelessly outdated? Are people laughing behind my back. This actually never crossed my mind.

Esteemed Contributor

@1000Glosses wrote:

Pardon my denseness, but what happened to panty hose? I wear them every day to work with suits or dresses and also on special occasions with a dress? I wouldn't wear a dress without panty hose, especially the ones with control top. Am I hopelessly outdated? Are people laughing behind my back. This actually never crossed my mind.

I wear pantyhose under my dresses. They sell them in the stores so I don't understand what is wrong. I guess everyone has a different vibe.