Super Contributor

There's a pretty decent TanTowel TS going on right now on HSN if anyone's interesting in trying them. This is the biggest kit I've seen, and it's free shipping, just an FYI!

Contributor

Me. I get one for me and a coworker each spring. Looking forward to the faces ones even though I use the regular on my face. It is a pretty big kit.

Valued Contributor

This is the best deal I have ever seen for Tan Towels. 12 facial, 12 half body and 10 full body towels!!! Love them...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Do they work? I mean really, really work?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Think I'll get them for my GD for her birthday, she loves them. Wish there was a few more full sized than the face towels though.

Contributor

Thank you so much for telling us! I love Tan Towels and I never would have seen that if you didn't let us know. I considered buying two sets, but then I remembered it's cold here. I'll be back in my sweaters and jeans in no time. Smile

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/5/2014 CoachLover said:

Thank you so much for telling us! I love Tan Towels and I never would have seen that if you didn't let us know. I considered buying two sets, but then I remembered it's cold here. I'll be back in my sweaters and jeans in no time. Smile

Consider AD. It's a great price, free shipping & no tax.

Super Contributor

You're welcome! I haven't self tanned this year, but have a few TanTowels left over from last year and think I may try again this week. This is too good of a deal to pass up!

Respected Contributor

I think Tan Towels has just about the most natural looking color. Yes, they work!

Regular Contributor

I think Tan Towels are the BEST!!! Great color and the fact that there is hardly any drying time makes this a winner. If you're hesitating - don't - they are fabulous! I've tried all the creams, lotions that are sold on Q and none beat the Tan Towel in my opinion as far as ease of use and dry time!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}