Super Contributor

Anybody know when the Tan Towels TS will happen on HSN? That’s my holy grail self tanner.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@DCAnnie2004 , I don’t know when and always thought it was in March.  When I put TanTowel in the search bar on the Program Guide, nothing comes up, no shows even.  I was hoping they would have one, as I need a restock and these are so easy to use.  I get great color (not orange) from them.  The two sets I had in my Wish List are also sold out. 😢

Regular Contributor

I think they are on this week. I don’t know if it’s a tsv or not.

Honored Contributor

I checked peacemanor and I don't see one for this month or next month either. Hopefully they'll offer a This Day Only sometime soon.

Regular Contributor

I just typed in Tan Towels on HSN and several selections came up.  A couple options had reduced pricing.  

Honored Contributor

Today is a TS from Tan Luxe.

Honored Contributor

Watched the Tan Luxe TS show last night.  There will NOT be a TanTowel TS this year. Will look for a nice TDO kit. I still have some TT from last year but decided to order the Tan Luxe TS.

i like the idea of mixing the body tan serum with moisturizer. And I'm interested to try the face tan serum. Ordered the med/dark since I want to use fewer drops-some models used 12 drops of the light

Anyone already using TL? Reviews? Who else is ordering today?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There are over 500 listings for Tan Towels on ebay, have you looked there?

Occasional Contributor

Kim Banchs is on Evine today and tomorrow with her own tanning towelette line Tournesol! 13 towelettes and a tanning spray to get multiple uses out of them!!