Trusted Contributor

I bought into this brand last summer when they had a TSV and really like it. I have several versions of their products and am wondering if anyone has tried the mousse that is the current TSV? 

Honored Contributor

havent tried the mousse, but i LOVE their drops.

i use tan luxe and isle of paradise.

they are so easy to mix into skincare and lotions/creams.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Tan-Luxe Express Self-Tan Mousse 2-pack with Mitt

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Re: Tan Luxe TSV 3/29 HSN

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 I am glad the drops worked for you. 

Unfortunatelly, I didn't have the same experience.

My complexion is Olive and these drops turned my skin a glowing orange color!

I would caution anyone who has never tried these to test patch an area. 

That glowing orange was not a good look for me!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Major Shopper wrote:

@sunshine45 I am glad the drops worked for you. 

Unfortunatelly, I didn't have the same experience.

My complexion is Olive and these drops turned my skin a glowing orange color!

I would caution anyone who has never tried these to test patch an area. 

That glowing orange was not a good look for me!Smiley LOL

that is very interesting @Major Shopper !

i happen to have an olive skintone also that tans easily and i dont get that orange look at all with tan luxe. just an "ive been away on vacation" look. they come in light/medium and medium/dark. i always use the medium/dark.

the isle of paradise drops come in three different tan levels.....dark, medium, and light. i mostly use the dark, but also have a bottle of medium.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have fair, Irish skin.  I love the Tan Luxe butter.  So nice and the color is very natural.  I wouldn't hesitate to try the mousse.

Trusted Contributor

I caved and bought the TSV. I like the idea of a 30 minute devolop time for quick on the go touch ups.

I have the Illuminating face/body set, the face/body drops, and the butter. They all work well and I am fair skinned. I have learned it is a fine line between a nice tanned glow and looking like an Oompa Loompa. I can do two applications of the butter or five drops of the drops to get the look of a nice tan. 

I usually go back an hour or so after applying and hit my countour areas again and I love the look.

Trusted Contributor

I took the plunge and bought the TS! I watched a couple of their presentations and really like the idea of the mousse vs drops etc. This will be my first time buying from this line. I've seen them other years and always tempted but today is the day I decided to try it. I hope that I like it. I thought these models all looked healthy color not orange or funky. Plus, HSN has a great return policy that I will use if I get it and don't love it. But I did buy it on auto delivery just in case I love it! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I have the Tan Lux butter and love it.  It is such a nice natural looking tan.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Tan Luxe TSV 3/29 HSN

[ Edited ]

I have several formulations of Tan Luxe, but the One I keep reaching for is (on A/S finally)    

"Tan-Luxe The Big Butter 16.9 fl. oz. Tanning Butter"

(S/S  660-371 )  (A/S   824-124) 

Apparently current on sale now:  

$95,   $55,   $ 40 Today)

(My cont'd locked in A/S price is/has been  $38)

(NoteSmiley Happy  I've found, regardless of any Faux Tan product, I start with the feel of an evenly moisturized body)

(added:  I'm quite light skinned, in case this helps. 

With any kind of "tanning," I'm almost Light/Med in Makeup.  Sunburn easily)

(I see ppl's darker (than my) skin tone, referenced above, & how self-tan can display orange. Never orange here)