Respected Contributor

Re: Tammy from Algenist Skincare-Perfect Look!!!

Can't watch her. The voice, the plastic face......that upper botox duck lip.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Can't watch her. The voice, the plastic face......that upper botox duck lip.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I have to agree about the voice. Can't listen.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

I didn't watch her for long but having a 65" TV I kept looking at her neck. 3 BIG wrinkles or deep lines were on it......wonder if she's using any neck cream? And yes, she did seem to clench the teeth Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Is that the blonde? Seems so bright, but I am distracted by the fact that her lips don't seem to move. I always wonder if it is Botox that causes this. It might be a jaw thing or TMJ or something---I hope not.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I think Tammy has a jaw issue. I cannot remember what it is called, but it is when someone chronically clenches her teeth. Tammy's lack of movement looks different to me than someone who has had Botox. Also, I doubt that Algenist would have someone represent the line if she had been so "Botoxed" that her jaw would not move.

ETA: I agree, virgosun. She looked great!

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 Dosey said:

I think Tammy has a jaw issue. I cannot remember what it is called, but it is when someone chronically clenches her teeth. Tammy's lack of movement looks different to me than someone who has had Botox. Also, I doubt that Algenist would have someone represent the line if she had been so "Botoxed" that her jaw would not move.

TMJ?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

On 1/28/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 1/28/2015 Dosey said:

TMJ?

There is TMJ, and there is something else. I had TMJ once and did not speak like Tammy does, so I think she has the other issue. I am only guessing.

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 Dosey said:
On 1/28/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 1/28/2015 Dosey said:

TMJ?

There is TMJ, and there is something else. I had TMJ once and did not speak like Tammy does, so I think she has the other issue. I am only guessing.

Okay, so I googled "what causes jaw clenching" and came up with this:

Bruxism (BRUK-siz-um) is a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth. If you have bruxism, you may unconsciously clench your teeth together during the day, or clench or grind them at night (sleep bruxism).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

Yes the clinching teeth drives me away from any Algenist presentation. Same with Philosophy when the new rep gal is presenting & she talks out of a crooked mouth as if she has a swollen tongue.