Honored Contributor

Re: Talk to Me About Lipstick

@Toppers3 

Thank you!  You're too kind Smiley Happy  I've been a makeup fanatic since I put on my first blue eyeshadow, at 13, on our way to the rodeo my brother and I were participating in.  The look my mother gave me when she saw it will be forever ingrained in my mind lol  What made me think I could get away with it without her seeing it is beyond me!

No I've not seen any BH lipstick palettes.  I just looked on their website and don't see it either Smiley Surprised  Lipglosses are my weakness when it comes to lips.  I have all but one of the Too Faced Rich and Dazzling glosses.  Just noticed yesterday that my (apparently) favorite shade is about gone.  Hope I can find it on eBay.  They're $22 Smiley Surprised  I bought all of mine when they  had a half off sale and some on eBay.  Only one Hustlin' listed on eBay.  Seller has 100% feedback but only 19 sales.  I'll have to pass on that one.

Liked: I have to "put my arms behind my back" and hide them from my keyboard when I look there, because lipsticks are my weakness!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

When reading about Marula oil for the hair, it talked about it being a dry oil that soaks into the scalp and hair follicle and doesn't leave the hair oily or weighted down.  You can even used it as your styling your hair without it being problematic.  I haven't tried this, it's just what I read.  I'm thinking Castor oil would be a mess...but maybe a needed mess for some.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

When reading about Marula oil for the hair, it talked about it being a dry oil that soaks into the scalp and hair follicle and doesn't leave the hair oily or weighted down.  You can even used it as your styling your hair without it being problematic.  I haven't tried this, it's just what I read.  I'm thinking Castor oil would be a mess...but maybe a needed mess for some.

@monicakm you are right about the castor oil.  Luckily I live alone so if its smells or my hair looks oily its not a big deal.  LOL  Out of curiosity I did try just a teeny amount on my scalp the other night and it did make my hair a bit oily so probably won't do it again.  Don't even know why I have a bottle of castor oil as I don't use it for its intended use.  LOL   Next time I order from Ulta, I may try the Ordinary marula oil.