Trusted Contributor

Re: Talk to Me About Lipstick

@SilleeMee 

Are those your lips?  Smiley LOLSmiley LOL  

WnW is like a blast from the past.  I will look at those. Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL 

What's the saying?  So many lip products, so little lip?  haha.  

Love Urban Decay.  The products always have so much pigment and color.  Do you remember the giant lip pallete?  I forget what it was called.  But I bought it and really liked it.  It was like ALL their colors..... Such a great pallete.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still searching for the perfect shade.  The one that nearly matches and accentuates but doesn't look like you are wearing any?  Yeah.  It may be impossible!

I have not worn lipstick since last year but I think I will jump back into the pool.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Ohh, UD.  I forgot about that lipSTICK.  I need to get that out and back in rotation.  They probably don't make it anymore,

Urban Decay Makeup | Big Bang Mini Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lip Nwt |  Poshmark

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Are those your lips?  Smiley LOLSmiley LOL  

WnW is like a blast from the past.  I will look at those. Thanks!!

@justashopper 

No, not my lips but I wish they were. 

WnW has come a long way since I was a teen.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@justashopper  Yes, I'm watching it now. I see Courtney Casson is on as a vendor for it.  I'm ordering now. The mini is an added plus. Sometimes they offer the mascara. Not too crazy for their mascara.

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Hi everybody!

Thanks for reading....

What's everybody into lipstick wise these days? 

During the pandemic and especially while wearing a mask, I was only wearing light balms and glosses.  My lips feel too dry to wear nothing.  So I usually always have a balm, oil, or gloss nearby.  

Prior to the pandemic, I was the opposite.  I don't wear a lot of make up but.... I always liked to wear a full on lipstick in a matte or semi matter formula, sometimes with lip liner.  Sometimes even mixing two.  Like a darker shade all over and a litghter shade blended just in the middle to make my lips look fuller.  

Fast forward a year plus of not wearing that full lip and I don't know that I like it on me anymore!!

So what do like on your lips these days?  What have been some of your past faves?  Is it time for lipstick to make a comeback in my life???? lol

@justashopper   Lipstick will never go out of style. Lips and brows define the face and can be the only products (and concealer) that you need. 

I enjoy brighter pinks and rose tones and was ready to go full on red before needing a mask. 

I posted here my recent lipstick haul with all the purchases I've made in the last few weeks.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus 

I totally agree! 

I am so glad I didn't tweeze my brows off in the skinny brow days of the 80s!!!  I was very young then and my mom was smart.  She hid the tweezers from me and my sisters!!!

Speaking of-- I love the Grande Lash serums for brows and lashes.  They have separate formulas for brows and lashes.  But I have used both and use them interchangeably on my lashes and brows.  Seems to work fine.  

I LOVE A FULL ON RED LIP!!!  So classic.  So pretty.  I will look for your haul post.

Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm 

Whoas baby!!  This Bang Bang color may be what have been looking for!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee 

haha!  I agree!