Honored Contributor

Re: Talk about a very pretty pallette

@Katcat1  I did get free shipping and lucky for me I remebered that I had a gift card! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1- yes, very pretty - I ordered it too!

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 .. this is a very pretty palette.   However, I have purchased too many eyeshadow palettes recently so I am trying not to cave in and purchase this.   LOL

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector    I have not purchased eye shadow in years but this one has a lot of lighter colors that I like and I like the cocoa color.  You can probably use the dark brown as eye liner when you wet it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Is this pallet called day and light? If it is there is one available on eBay 435 plus free shipping
Honored Contributor

Buyers selling rating is 100% with 2,088 sales.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I love the shades in this shadow pallette for $39 by Bobbi Brown at Nordstrom.  $119 value.   Free shipping at Nordstorm.

Day & Light Eye Shadow Palette USD $119 Value

@Katcat1 - received my palette today and I like it!  The colors in the pic match the shades in the palette which is always good.  Didn't put it on yet but did swatch it and so far so good.  Hope to try it in the next day or so.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL   I am actually Katcat1 but a couple of days ago I was confronted on changing my password.  I did not realized it was my forum name.  What a mess.  I am trying to get my name back.  Glad you like the palette.

kindness is strength