Contributor

Re: Taking WEN Gallon on Vacation

On 7/17/2014 NycVixen said:

I am leaving for a long extended vacation on Saturday. I am not sure how I am going to take the WEN gallon with me. Since I am leaving for quite a while, I need to buy and take many other beauty items etc in multiples I cannot buy where I am going. I just don't know if I will have room for the gallon. I might need to change what I use while I am away.

I am thinking I can probably transfer it to a another shampoo bottle but since I am still a WEN newbie, I don't know how I would make sure I am using the same amount of product. I have very short hair so I only use 2 pumps from the gallon. I need your help!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Am I misunderstanding something, or are you really using 2 gallon pumps for very short hair? If that's the case you're using too much and can definitely make do with bringing less.

Honored Contributor

She's probably using 1 pump for the first cleanse and 1 pump for second cleanse as is recommended for short hair.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

Short and very short are very different.
Honored Contributor

I trust the OP knows if she's using too much.

Contributor

Agree with a PP, 2 pumps from the gallon seems like a lot for short hair. If that's what works then go for it but I have medium length hair and can get away with 2 pumps total.

Have a super awesome time on your trip!!

Regular Contributor

When I went away for 10 days I shipped everything I didn't want to put in my suitcase or couldn't take in a carryon. Most of it was used up during our stay and in the empty places I put souveniers! Shipped it back home the day we were leaving. Best thing I ever did!

Honored Contributor

I hope you're having a great time. She said she was leaving Saturday!

Trusted Contributor

OMG....... This post just totally cracks me up. The idea of being so anxiously serious about using WEN that someone would consider lugging a gallon jug of the stuff with them on vacation! Oh, what our obsessions do to us.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 GoodStuff said:

OMG....... This post just totally cracks me up. The idea of being so anxiously serious about using WEN that someone would consider lugging a gallon jug of the stuff with them on vacation! Oh, what our obsessions do to us.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

She'll be on this vacation for 6 months, but hey, don't let facts (or bothering to read any of the thread) get in the way of your smug fun {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

On 7/21/2014 GoodStuff said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Such as your obsession with stalking people who use Wen??
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt