Regular Contributor

Tacna camellia oil question……

this is a rather odd question, but something that's annoying me.....I have purchased, for a long time, the huge pump bottles of  Camellia cleansing oil...the 10oz bottles.  Several times, the bottle has started to squeeze in on itself, for lack of a better description. Yes, I have unscrewed them and forced air back in and tried to reshape it, with poor results. The other thing is, there appears to be a clear plastic coating on the bottle which starts to separate from the container itself, so there are little pieces of plastic film all over the place. realize in the scheme of world events this is rather trivial, but making me start to rethink purchase, especially of the large sizes. Has anyone else noticed this? 🤔

Regular Contributor

Re: Tacna camellia oil question……

Sorry....TATCHA oil. Someone  may need to point out the misspelling, so just gonna head it off...😉

Honored Contributor

@dodies  Email Tacha directly with your concerns about their packaging. They should be greatfull for the customer feed back and to best fix/ address the issue. They need to know about it to fix it.

I always say, to a business, a complaint from a customer is a gift. A customer who cares will say something....they are a "gift"   THEY CARE ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not having an issue with my Tatcha  CamelliaOil Cleanser bottle.  I've had it for ages!  It's a huge bottle I got from QVC I think.  Someone here suggested it.  I double cleanse every night and only use this when I have on makeup so that's kinda like a triple cleanse.  It's amazing how quickly, like 3 seconds, it rinses clean and no trace of oil.  I will order it again.

Respected Contributor

No, I haven't had this problem and I am a regular buyer of this. You should email them about the issue. Maybe it is a shipping issue? I would inquire.