Respected Contributor

3 lipsticks for $109???  Are they kidding?!?!?!?!?

Esteemed Contributor

Some people just have too much money, I guess...

Honored Contributor

Sadly, no, but I bet with easy pay, people will talk themselves into buying this overpriced lipstick. 

Honored Contributor

Sure you can find lipstick priced significantly lower. But also higher price - Chanel, YSL, Givenchy, etc.

Posters recently posted about purchasing Charlotte Tilbury lipstick that is priced $30+.

Is it crazy? Some will call it crazy if you buy brand T but brag if they buy brand C  even tho the prices are similar. There are similar types of posts in fashion. 

Guess it depends on your priorities, budget, desires...Woman Wink  it's not your $$$ that someone is using for their purchases and there are plenty of competitive options. What's the bid deal????

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Check out A356402 Givenchy Le Rouge Crocodile Leather Lipstick. Only $ 300.00. Here on QVC. Yes, you read correctly, no typo mistake. One Lipstick for $ 300.00.

3 Lipsticks from Tatcha for $ 109.00 is a steal. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl - I saw that last night too and thought the exact same thing. Crazy. 

Trusted Contributor

Why can't QVC sell higher end products?! Not Everyone who shops on Q is necessarily on a budget, or their budget doesn't mirror yours. They sell items that appeal to a variety of incomes. Their jewelry, clothing, even vacuum cleaners are sold in different price ranges, so why should their makeup items be any different? 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

I just turned channel by that last night and I thought you have got to be joking lol. NO way.  Just a waste of money when there are great lipsticks and lip treatments much less costly!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

The lipsticks did look nice but way out of my price range for now.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't buy 3 lipsticks at any price, but in the life I thought I was living as recently as 2 months ago, I would have bought one at a third of that price.