Valued Contributor

Re: TWEAKED BY NATURE - OMGosh

The TS is a good deal, almost 16 oz of restore and 3oz of treatment oil for 39.99, free shipping and avail on auto delivery.
Super Contributor

In looking online, there's a dozen or so products that arent brought back for today's shows.

Im thinking that these products do have a shelf life, so it is better for  them to get rid of remaining stock of whatever they have in the warehouse,

than to bring in fresh products.

After all, we can  an only buy what is offered and  on TS days they clear out a lot of products! 

Im tempted, of course, but still have Ojon and I forgot  about  the Borghese Hair mud in the glass jars , from Evine. This mud has a Golden-bronze color and it's easier to distribute than  Ojon.

I can leave it in for days if I want, because my dry hair just drinks it in and it becomes invisible.

Anyway, love hearing about all the products and hoping the entire line comes back!

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

More and more women are discovering Tweak'd and giving it great reviews. I used Ojon years ago. When I saw Denis come to HSN a few years ago, I decided to give the line a try. Love the results and have used ever since. I know Wen is very popular but I just don't like my results plus it clogged my drains really bad. It was so bad that my drains backed up into my gameroom. We had an expert come in with a snake and out came this huge white blob. No one could figure out what it was. The minute that I saw it, I knew it was from Wen.

I have been using the Tweak'd Rise and Shine product for a few weeks now.....best product I've ever used for volume but it is quite expensive for my tight budget when brought individually.  Even so, I will cut out some thing else from my budget if I have to so I can purchase this product.  The Wen did nothing for me and also stopped up my drain. 

Trusted Contributor

I really like Denis's products. Leaves my hair shiny and soft. Stays clean for a few days so I do not have to wash my hair so often. Saves a lot of shower time also because you put it on dry hair, so when you get in the shower and add water, you are really just rinsing it out.

The trick with his products is that you use LESS than WEN. WEN instructs so many pumps for different lengths of hair, but it is always a lot of product.

Denis is the opposite. Less is more. If you get bad results, flat hair or greasy looking hair it is probably because you used too much.

I had a learning curve in the beginning. I was using way too much. In tonight's presentation he emphasized multiple times "small amount", "1/2 tsp size", "pea size". It is very concentrated so a little bit goes a very long way.

I think I was programmed to put in enough so that I would get a creamy lather. It doesn't foam up, or cream up at all. So it is deceiving that you put enough in. I got used to the fact that just because I didn't have a creamy bubbly head it meant I didn't put enough in. Once I backed off on my need to "see it" and just massaged it gently around my head and rinsed I have had awesome results.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the Tweak-D TS today!  My hair is dry, coarse, frizz-prone, despite tons of products! I also love and use Wen (credit to Chaz for the cleansing conditioner, no strip, concept)! But I want to try this! I used to use Ojonbut the chocolate smell was awful- Hoping this smells better...

Respected Contributor

@JumpTheRope wrote:

As a big Ojon fan, I’m looking forward to a Tweaked TS.

I still actually have unopened tubes of TAWAKA   cream, along with a huge jar of Ojons leave in hair treatment.

The scent is wonderful.

What would Tweaked have as an alternative to Ojons Tawaka cream?

I still have the baseball shaped Ojon *Soap* in a wooden bowl!

@JumpTheRope   I also still have some of the original Ojon products and they are great.  I'm using them in conjunction with the newer things that I have.   So happy he is back.  That man really knows how to put together a great line of hair products!

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I purchased the Tweak-D TS today!  My hair is dry, coarse, frizz-prone, despite tons of products! I also love and use Wen (credit to Chaz for the cleansing conditioner, no strip, concept)! But I want to try this! I used to use Ojonbut the chocolate smell was awful- Hoping this smells better...

I am about to purchase and we sound like we have he same type of hair ~ I am hoping as well that the smell isnt as pungent as it was whenit was Ojon

Super Contributor

there's  a definite *issue*  in holding on to products that are At Least 6+ years old!

I remember when Dennis warned us that the Tawaka would be running out and not coming back, and that he would find "other" natural ingredients...

He did start making other things, but I was not a fan.

The Hair Treatment in a jar, the Tawaka cream and the Tawaka Cleanser and Conditioner

were my staples.

Btw, another wonderful treatment is Philosophy's Hair Marinade! Philo. had this hair-oil conditioner developed way before oils were "a thing".

So OF COURSE what happened?

It was discontinued!

That oil was fantastic....I leave it in overnight, then use Philo. Sheer Splendor shampoo, then Sheer Splendor lemon conditioner.  (all discontinued).

I bought a 4-oz. bottle of the Marinade on eBay years ago....still unopened!

The system in intense. 

Maybe that's why Im such a collector...when I find something great...its 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::*gone*::::::::::

lol

Honored Contributor

I forgot about his TS. Went online at midnight to order but showed it was sold out. I went back online after midnight & the AS still had 19 available so I put it on AS. If I don't like it I can cancel it. I do like his Above the Clouds. I alternate it with a couple other brands I use.

Super Contributor

I found a tube of ojon Pre-Treatment cream the other day!

(I forget about products until something reminds me, such as a Topic here or an on air program!).

It was pushed waaaaaaaay back in the closet, along with some 

volumizing foam, a tall can of hair treatment spray and a few half-used containers.

The sprayer on top of the can doesn’t work, so that was a dud.

But the pre-treatment smells divine so I squirted out about a teaspoonful 

in my palms, then gently  rubbed hands together to thin it out as it’s a thick cream.

I worked it through my very long/thin/dry hair and have left it in to do its magic!

It doesn’t even look like I have product in my hair at all.....probably because my hair is so dry and thirsty that it just sucked it right in!

Cant wait to get to the *after* results!