Trusted Contributor

Re: TWEAKED BY NATURE - OMGosh

@deerfeeder wrote:

I was not trying to dis Chaz. I have used his products for several years. I guess it was just time to try something different - like when you are ready for a new hairstyle. I still think Chaz has quality products. I was just ready for a change. 

I think you were very respectful regarding Wen and Chaz.  Not a thing wrong with finding new products and moving on.  Don't worry about it.  The die-hard, committed Wen users are very, very protective.

Respected Contributor

I have had good experiences with Tweak’d products, very good quality. They are very concentrated. 

Valued Contributor

I'm usingTweaked Tribal Chocolate cleansing treatment  and it is incredible!  Gives me such shiny, healthy hair and doesn't weigh it down. I liked Ojon but love this better.

Honored Contributor

@deerfeeder 

Which products did you try first that so impressed you?

Shampoo/conditioner, or others?

I may want to try this too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Another fan of the Tweak'd cleanser here.

Stocked up when it used to be on BOGO free on HSN. With qurate, I know those days are over.

I like and use Wen styling products, but will never go back to the CC for many reasons, although it's great for washing my cashmere sweaters.

Respected Contributor

@deerfeeder  since my hair is getting much more fine I am only able to use WEN mid shaft down.

What shampoo/cond. or products are you using from tweak'd?

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle I always use the soft flocker paste for my straight fine hair. Nothing holds it better. 

New Contributor

My hair is fine and thinnning,  I have been using  the rise and shine shampoo and conditioner and love it. My hair feels so much fuller and lasts longer after I style it. I have started using the rise and shine styling creme from hsn and really like it too. I like the smell and love the results I'm getting.

Honored Contributor

Sounds good and I plan to try it. I need something new for my fine thin limp hair!! Is it free of harsh chemicals? Hope so!  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I tried it a few months ago and what a difference!!!!  I used Ojon good until I could no longer find it for a reasonable price.  I am very pleased with the results.