Honored Contributor

Re: TWEAKED BY NATURE - OMGosh

@JumpTheRope   If you haven't discarded the hair spray, try this: Remove the cap part and rinse it under warm running water. Then wipe the part which is attached to the can with a warm wet towel. Sometimes when cans sit for a while, the product becomes clogged into the sprayer so when you push the nozzle it can't move. This works for me 90% of the time when I have this problem. Hope it helps. I did this yesterday on a can of Swa Hair Juice.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

thanks!

Im sure I have other cans that have this issue too.

Ive run into it before and it’s aggravating to shake the can...feel that it’s still half full....

but oops! Can’t spray it out!

Honored Contributor

I have a question about the TS.  I want to use the treatment oil.  After I leave it in for 20 minutes, do I rinse it out first then do the cleansing hair treatment or add the cleansing treatment to is and then rinse out.

Frequent Contributor

If you have the treatment oil in, add some of the cleansing treatment to the hair, middle of head to ends. Wait a few minutes and then wet hair. Add more of the cleansing treatment to scalp and cleanse hair. I did this yesterday after having the oil in overnight and it came out great. Just make sure you don't over do the oil as it will be much harder to wash out. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used two bottles of Wen & wasn’t impressed with it or Chaz.  Tried Tweak’d Hair Restore and was impressed the first day.  The second day I couldn’t wait to get it out of my hair.  My hair was limp and felt like it needed to be washed.  I also got the face & body butter and love it for a night cream.

Super Contributor

As I had posted, I found an old stash of Tawaka  cream, in 2 tubes.

I gave a tube to a man with diabetes, but didn’t say much about the cream itself.

A few weeks later, he asked me if I had any more of “that cream”.

He said it soaked into his feet real well..it was nice an thick.

Of course, I gave the tube to him.

Ive been waiting for more Tweaked to come back in stock.

Seems like hsn doesn’t keep much available until his shows.

Some of the Out of Stock items might not come back,...

Trusted Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I used two bottles of Wen & wasn’t impressed with it or Chaz.  Tried Tweak’d Hair Restore and was impressed the first day.  The second day I couldn’t wait to get it out of my hair.  My hair was limp and felt like it needed to be washed.  I also got the face & body butter and love it for a night cream.

which product could you not wait to get out of your hair ~ the WEN or the Tweak'd?